Wingardium Leviosa

"Okay class, so today we will be starting with a simple, yet extremely useful spell. Wingardium Leviosa. The levitating spell." Hermione explained to her transfiguration class full of first year students.
  "Lift your wands, and use the swish and flick motion we practiced yesterday while pointing it at your feather." Hermione explained.
  The class obeyed her instruction and began chanting,  "Swish and Flick."
"Swish and Flick."
  "Good, good!" Hermione said.
  "Now do the same thing, but instead, say Wingardium Leviosa." Hermione demonstrated by lifting a pound of books in the air.
  "Wingardium Leviosa." The class said. Hermione saw a few feathers flop up into the air for a second but so far no one had gained complete control of the feather.
  Hermione began walking around to help some kids out if they needed it. She began to hear a conversation.
  "Wingardium Leviosa, Wingardium Leviosa, WingAHHH." A girl sighed in frustration as her feather wouldn't lift and began stabbing it with her wand.
  "Stop! Stop! Stop!!!" A boy said, Hermione turned around to watch them.
  "You're doing it wrong! It's Wingardium LeviOsa not Wingardium LeviosAAAA." Hermione watched one of her students, Scorpius Malfoy, correcting Rose Weasley's technique.
  "Oh shut up Malfoy!" Rose shot him a glare.
  "I'm just saying." Scorpius said, shrugging.
  "Well let's see you do it then." Rose suggested. Scorpius pulled out the signature Malfoy smirk.
  "Wingardium Leviosa." Scorpius said. The feather smoothly flew up into the air and Hermione smiled.
  "Well done Scorpius!" She cheered and walked over to his desk.
  He smiled at her.
  "Thanks Mom." He said.
  "Rose do you want to give it a try?" Hermione asked.
  "I guess... I'm not very good Professor Malfoy." Rose said.
  "Well that's okay, give it your best shot." Hermione said.
  "Wingardium Leviosa." Rose said and the feather levitated, only to fall one moment later.
  "That's better! Keep working at it." Hermione said.
  "Thanks Professor Malfoy." Rose said.
  "You're Welcome." Hermione said with a nod.