Halloween

A few years after Hogwarts:
  "Trick or Treat!" A few kids said as they shower up on Hermione and Draco's doorstep.
  "Aw! Happy Halloween you guys." Hermione replied as she stuck out the front door and handed each of them candy.
  "Thank you." They all replied and walked away.
  This was Draco's first real Halloween. He had never heard of trick-or-treat before this year, as it was a Muggle tradition.
  "So you always give treats? Even if they ask for trick OR treat?" Draco was confused.
  "Yes, it's an old saying." Hermione explained.
  "Odd." Draco said. He had tried to partake in as many Muggle traditions as possible shortly after he and Hermione started dating, around a year ago.
  The doorbell rang.
  "How about you try this time?" Hermione suggested. Draco looked weary.
  He opened the door to see a child dressed as a vampire.
  "Trick or treat!" The boy said.
  "That's nothing similar to what vampires look like!" Draco said. The kid tilted his head.
  "Just give him the candy Draco." Hermione whispered. Draco complied and dropped a few pieces in his bucket. The boy glared as he walked away.
  "You do realize Muggle costumes don't look like the real creatures right?" Hermione asked.
  "Well I do now." Draco responded. Hermione kissed him on the cheek.
-
  They passed candy out for a few more hours until it was dark.
  "I have one more Muggle tradition for you tonight." Hermione said. Draco raised an eyebrow.
  "A scary movie!" Hermione said. She popped the movie "Halloween" into the DVD player and she pulled Draco on to the sofa.
  "How bad can it be?" Draco said as it started.
  Before the halfway point Draco was cuddled next to Hermione, hiding his face behind her shoulder. Hermione was laughing.
  "Draco, you know this is fake right?" Hermione said. Draco nodded.
  "Yeah... yeah, fake." Draco said as he distracted himself by playing with Hermione's curls. Hermione laughed again.
  "Oh Shut up." Draco said playfully.
  "Really?" Hermione asked.
  "Mmm no." Draco responded.
  "Good choice." Hermione said and kissed him. Eventually, they fell asleep cuddled up on the sofa.
  Halloween had been a success.

a/n: Thought I'd hit you with a Halloween one-shot since it's October! Can't wait for Halloween!