Rubab POV

Dr. Rubab how are you?.

Ohh hey Dr. Syra I'm all good. What about you?.

I'm all good too.

So hows life going?.

Well umm..its going fine!.

What about yours Syra?.

It's going fineeeee...

What's up with your fineeee...

Nothing just mama forcing me to get married.

Ohh!!. Well why dont you get married!. It's going to be soo fun you know!. You getting married and I'll dance on your wedding!!. Hayeeeee I cant wait for that day when my and only one bestie will get married!!!!!!!

Shut up Rubab!.

I don't want to get married now!.

Then when do you want get married Ms. Dr. Syra?. When you are 88 years old?.

Shut up idiot!. I hate you!!.

Haha I love you moreeee!!.

Oye!. Finish up your lunch and get back to work. Ohh and yeah I remembered right now that Dr. Harris told me tell you that after break meet him up in his room!.

Uh huh!. Okayyyy...

Will see you later Rubab! 

Huh!. Yeahhh!.

Later Syra!.

What would Dr. Harris need from me??. Hmm!. Maybe there will be some work that he wants to discuss.

Going inside the lift I pressed the button for the first floor.

Getting out I made my way towards Dr. Harris's room. I just hope everything is okay!. I mentally prayed.

Once reaching there I knocked.

Come in!. I heard Dr. Harris's voice.

Ohh hey Dr. Harris you asked for me.

Ohh yeah i asked Syra to call you after break.

Umm soo what is it?. Anything to be discussed.

Umm no Dr. Rubab. It's just I wanted to ask of you are free for today?. I mean can you come to my house for dinner today?. If you don't mind?.

Hahaha!. No I'm all free after work. I'll come to your house for dinner.

After finishing all the work I glanced at the clock. It was 8:30PM. Arranging the files and clearing the desk. I got up.

Making my way out I went towards the ladies bathroom.

Taking out a light lipgloss from my purse I applied it on my lips. Quickly taking a last glance at myself I made my way out.

Once reaching the parking lot I found Dr. Harris's car coming my way.

Come on in Dr. Rubab.

Sure.

Closing the door I sat in.

How was your day today Rubab?.