Chapter-21

Itna q late aatay ho tum Zayn??. Kabhi toh poora ek din tumhara guzr jaata hai bahir.... Kya tareeka hai yeh Zayn....

Please Rabail shut up I ain't listening to any of your shit and neither I'm gonna give you any answers to your question soo shut up and leave for God's sake....

Why should I leave haan??... Why??. Ohh now I understood you must be with that bitch Rubab right??.  Q aab taras a rha hai oos pr... Haan!!.

Think whatever you want Rabail......

We had to go to a therapist today or tumhari waja say aaj nai jaa payi mein!!. Therapist nay kaha tha keh tumhara saath hona zaroori hai...

Please Rabail tumhay jaana hai therapist keh pass tum khood jao mujhai mut ghaseeto is sub mein smjhi tum... Apni iss halat ki zimadar tum khood ho...Agr tumnay kisi ki zindagi na burbaad ki hoti aaj yeh sub na ho rha tha tumharay saath. Because of your own insecurities tumhara khood ka wehm jo tumnay apnay iss dimagh mein pala hai iss ka koi ilaaj nai hai kisi bhi therapist keh pass smjhi tum!!!

Mera kya kasoor hai Zayn iss mein meri kya ghalti hai mein nay toh surf tumsay mohabbat ki hai Zayn or iss sub ka kasoorwar tum mujhai tehra rhay ho....

Ohh please Rabail don't start with this again. I'm tired of listening to this continuous shit of yours.. You suffering from thantophobia has nothing to do with me soo better leave me alone Rabail. I can't tolerate more of your shit okay!!!.

Now listen Rabail I'm going for work soo don't wait for me got it!!.

But....

Rabail.... Please.....

Fine Zayn.

Reaching my company in no time I entered inside. I needed my mind off from all the shit that has been happening.

Entering the lift I pressed the fourth floor button.

What has my life bought on me??. Why did I ever leave Rubab??. Why didn't I listen to her when she was begging me to listen to her for once!!!. When she expressed her love for me I just laughed it off!!!. How could I be soo heartless??. Rubab is the most innocent soul that I had in my life!!. When I married Rabail and declared it in front of Rubab the look on her face was unforgettable!!. Why didn't I ever listen to Rubab??. Why didn't I??. If I would have listened to her for once and by keeping my ego aside today this wouldn't have been happening!!!!!.

Get out of the lift I walked towards my office room. Entering in I saw the piles of few files that I had to read and look thru them.

Sitting on my comfortable chair I opened the files and started to go thru them.

Once done with all the work I stretched my hands up. Looking at the time it was 11:30 PM. It's been a lot lte now. I wonder what's Rabail doing. I told her not to wait for me.. I hope she's asleep.

Arranging the things on the table and picking up the files from the table I kept it in the drawer.

Picking up my things from the table I made my way towards the door.

Quickly entering the lift I pressed the ground floor button.

Getting out from the lift I asked the chauffer to bring my car.

Once my car came I quickly sat in and drove off.

Today's weather was a lot colder and it got more colder along with the haevt drizzling rain.

The heater in the car was doing no help.

I drove faster on the road as I could. Reaching home I parked the car and quickly got out.

Taking the keys out of my pocket I opened the door and entered in.

Keeping my things on the sofa. I went upstairs to change into my comfortable clothes.

Entering in I saw Rabail sleeping.

Making sure she shouldn't get up from any noise I silently took out my clothes from the cupboard and went towards the washroom.

Coming out I closed the door slowly so it won't make any noise.

I went towards the dressing table and stood by it and stared at Rabail.

Tumnay acha nai kiya Rabail bilkul acha nai kiya. Kisi keh saath acha nai kiya. Meray saath na apnay saath. Chah kr bhi aab mein kya shikayat kroon??. Laroon chupoon Shor machoon kis liye...

Woh waqt meray pairoon keh nichay samndur ki tarah chala gya. Muthiyoon ki tarah sehra ki rait ki tarah kisak gya.

Aab woh waqt mujhai kabhi bhi nai mil skta. Subsay shikwa kr keh bhi mein kya karoon ga aab!!!. Tumnay bohat bura kiya Hai Rabail bohat bura!!!...

I stared at her why did I ever listen to her. Why did I even listen to you Rabail??. Why??. I can't even do anything now!!. Everything is lost all because of you Rabail!!!. All because of you!!.

Tears started to form in my eyes. But I rubbed them off.

I wish I could have done something!!. But now it's too late!!. Too late to do anything!!.

I hate you Rabail!!. I hate you!!. I can't even bring myself to love you now!!.

Getting out from the room I walked downstairs and entered the kitchen.

Taking out the glass from the cupboard I poured the water in the glass and drank it.

Taking deep breaths in I tried to calm myself down.

Once calming down I went in the living room and sat down on the sofa.

I held my head in my hands. All now I could remember was my dad's words that he had said to me on my wedding day when I had to marry Rubab.

I wish I didn't had to listen to Rabail... I wish I had listened to Rubab when she expressed her love for me and told about the misunderstanding that was there between her and Harris.

I wish!!!. I wish I didn't marry Rabail!!.

But now nothing could be done!!. It's way too late now... Way too late...

I wish I could have done something and now all I could do is sit and cry over my faith.

Nothing could be bought back and nothing could be done. Once the time of making things right was there I threw it with my own hands. Now all I can do is regret and that's what I'm doing now!!. Once the time goes it goes and never comes back. Never!!.

"Dard-E-Ishq"जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें