Rubab's POV

It's been 2 weeks since that incident happened. I had been trying to explain Zayn as much as I could but he won't listen to me at all. I don't even know who gave those birthday and friendship cards to Zayn.

I haven't ever let anyone enter my room back in mom and dad's house. I can't understand a thing. I never knew my life would take such turn.

I wish I could tell mom and dad about all this but I didn't want to worry them with my problem so I let it be.

I tried to act as normal as I could but I couldn't. I couldn't believe that Zayn didn't trust me. I tried my best to tell but he won't listen. All Zayn does is ignores me he won't talk to me he won't listen to anything I have to say it's like I'm an invisible person he wouldn't dare to look at me. Ignore me as if I don't exist at all in his life!!. What have I even gotten myself into Ya Allah!!!!.

I can't even sleep at night due to all this. I need an sleeping pill to get a sleep for three to four hours!!!. I'm sooo tired of all this....

A knock bought me back out of my deep thought.

Come in...

Dr. Rubab it's almost 11:00 PM you should go home now.

Ye..yeah I was just going..

Okay!!.

Closing the door Dr. Robert went and once again leaving me in my own deep thoughts.

I quickly got up from my chair and grabbed my purse and mobile from the desk and arranged everything on the desk.

Once done I made my way out of the room and closed the door.

Entering the lift I pressed the ground floor button.

Reaching there I got out and walked outside the hospital.

I quickly arranged for the Uber and went back home.

Once reaching my destination I paid the driver and got out.

Taking out the key from my purse I unlocked the door and went in.

Keeping my things on the sofa I sat down. I just looked here and there thinking what to do.

Zayn wasn't at home. He comes late at night mostly when I'm asleep.

I can't just stay behind and watch my house fall to pieces.

I quickly called Nusrat Apa and asked for help.

After talking for 15 minutes with her. I quickly went upstairs.

Opening the door of the bedroom I entered in and closed the door behind my back.

I started decorating the room with red rose petals roses on the sides and lighting up the candle so it looks nice.

Once satisfied with the all this I smiled lightly at myself and quickly went towards the cupboard and took out the clothes and went towards the bathroom.

Coming out I slightly did my makeup and wore a matching jewelry.

Finally done I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled.

I hope that I can tell my feelings to Zayn that I have for him. Within a short period of time I didn't know that I'll fall for him.

I just hope he comes home now it's way too late now.

It's been 2 hours now since I came home and there was no sign of Zayn.

Did all my preparations go waste then??. Isn't Zayn going to come home now??.  Where is he??. May be i should wait a little bit more... What if Zayn comes??.