Chapter-17

Sir there's someone to meet you.

Umm yeah who is it??.

Sir he says he's a driver and also has a bag with him.

May I ask him to come later as you are busy sir.

Noo it's okay ask him to come in.

Okay sir

Assalamoalikum sir I have bought a bag that Rabail Ma'am has asked me to give it you.

Okay just keep it here.

Rabail Ma'am said that after seeing whatever is there in it you can call her.

Okay thanks.

I took the bag from the seat and kept it on the table.

Slowly I opened it. There were lots and lots of cards that were sent from Harris. I took out one and started reading it.

I couldn't believe that there was really something between them. Was Harris still in contact with Rubab??. Do they still meet each other behind my back??.

So many thoughts started to wander in my mind. I kept on reading the other ones.

I couldn't read more of it. I crumbled the card in my hand and banged my fist on the table in anger.

I couldn't believe that the sweet innocent looking Rubab would be like this.

I quickly got up from my chair and threw the card inside the bag and zipped it.

Once clearing up my desk I grabbed my car key and taking the black bag along with it I went out of my office room.

Entering the lift I pressed the ground floor button.

Getting out of the lift i quickly fastened my speed.

Stella asked the driver to bring the car in front of the main gate right now.

Ye.. Yes sir!!!.

I walked out of the company and waited for few minutes.

Sir your car....

Yes!!. Now leave...

Okay sir...

I quickly sat in the car and threw the bag on the passanger seat.

Quickly taking the car out of the driveway i drove straight towards the home.

All I could see was the hate anger that now was building up within me for Rubab. I started hating her now. I didnt even wanna see her face but I had to ask her all this and what ever was going behind my back.

I was soo lost in my thoughts that I couldn't hear the ringing of my phone.

Without seeing the caller ID I attended the call.

Zayn: Kya hai masla tumhara..

Rabail: Hey hey calm down Zayn it's me Rabail!!. I know by the way of your talking you seem a lot of angry. I have sent you a video on your WhatsApp do watch it calmly okay...

Zayn: What is it related to that u have sent..

Rabail: Just watch it Zayn...

Zayn: Fine... I'll hang up now...

Rabail: Okay take care...

Within no time I reached home and parked the car in the parking.