Harris's POV

Dr. Harris there's someone to meet you at this hour.

Right now I have a patient to check tell that person to come later.

But she is saying it's really important and she wants to meet you this instant.

She??. Did you ask her name or something??.

Who can it be at this hour?.

Fine whoever she is tell her to wait I'll come after checking up my patient.

As you say doctor.

Soo these are the prescription of the medicines that I gave you if you still dont get better after eating these medicines we'll have to perform a surgery then.

Yes doctor!.

Come after two weeks.

Okay Dr.

After checking off the last patient for today I quickly grabbed my mobile and made my way out.

Who can be right now and especially at this hour of night??. What does it has to do with me??.

Whoever it is I'll see.

Making my way out I didn't see anyone. Did she leave??.

Dr. Harris!!.

I turned at the voice and to my shock it was Rabail. What the fucking hell is she doing over here that too at this hour??. Doesn't she want to go home??.

What the hell are you doing here Rabail??. What do u want from mee!!.

Well nothing much Harris. Oops!!. Sorry I must say Dr. Harris cuz we are the hospital right now!!.

Shut the fuck up Rabail and tell me the reason that you are here for!!.

Ohh!!. That I'll tell you!!. Can we talk somewhere out because it's not safe around here Dr. Harris.

Fine. Follow me.

Now tell what is it??.

I bet you know about the nikkah of Rubab and Zayn that is next week right Harris??.

Yes I do know about this and all of this is happening because of you Rabail. Didn't I tell you before to stop this and now whatever is happening you are responsible for all of this.

Remember one thing Rabail agr Rubab ko koi dukh pohancha naa mein tumhay kabhi bhi zinda nai choroon ga.

Yeah whatever Harris.

Ain't you gonna stop the nikkah of Rubab and Zayn??.

Why would I do that Rabail shouldn't you be doing that??.

Well after all you love Rubab!!.

How the hell does she know about this I have made sure that no one knows it except Syra. Did syra tell her??. No no what am I even thinking why would she tell she told that she wont tell anyone!!.

Am I right Harris you love Rubab after all!!. You should stop this Nikkah!!.

Your loved one is getting married to that person she doesn't even know!!.

How the hell do you know this Rabail??. How the fucking hell??.

Hey hey Harris calm down!!. I just know it and moreover your eyes are speaking the truth that you fucking love Rubab!!.

Listen Rabail whatever you have planned up in your bloody mind i ain't going to help you in this!!. Keep this in your thick skull!!.

But you have too..

I wont got it!!.

Yes and I do love Rubab like anything!!. She is my first love and will always be.

Tsk tsk...but your love is damn one-sided Harris.

I clenched my fists tightly making sure not to punch her in the face.

But she is right my love is fucking one-sided. Rubab doesn't love me!. It's me who loves her!!. But whatever it is I wont hurt Rubab in anyway or neither stop the nikkah.

Look Rabail just get out of my sight and dont you dare show me your bloody self ever again because if you come infront of me ever again I wont hesitate in killing you with own bare hands!!. Got it and now get lost!!.

Tsk tsk..poor you Harris that you cant do anything for yourself..this freaking one-sided love is gonna hurt you damn muchhh!!.

Get out Rabail!!. I said get out!!. I wont hesitate in wiping that fucking smirk off your face!!.

Fine just dont get that hyper!!. I was just telling you!!.

B***h!!. She's all responsible for this!!. I hope that one day she'll pay for this!!.

Grabbing my car keys from the table I went towards the car ignited the engine and drove off.

Fuck this love!!. Fuck this life!!. Fuck everything!!. Why did I ever fall in love??. Why the fucking hell cant Rubab love me back??. Why cant she!!.

I punched the staring wheel in anger. Why does this hurt??. Why does love hurt??. What is it damn painful??. Why???.

Rabail's words kept ringing in my head. Just get the fucking out of my head.

It was raining damn heavily and the roads were slippery but the least I cared about it.

Driving as fast as I could I reached my home.

Getting out of my car I shut the door and went towards my house unlocking the door.

Getting in I removed my shoes and threw my things on the sofa.

Going up the stairs I headed towards my room.

Quickly getting freshed up I opened up my drawer and took out a cigarette.

Going downstairs I entered the kitchen and took out a lighter and lightened up the cigarette.

Taking a huge puff of it. It gave me peace.

My life is never normal I never get the peace that i want. I have no one that can love me. My mom died and my father I don't even know if he's alive or no.

Now Rubab!!. Wow she doesn't even love me and I being the love sick puppy going behind her.

But it's not my fault I really love Rubab!!. She's the one who I want to spend my while life with!!.

The ringing of my mobile bought me out of my deep thoughts.

I grabbed my mobile to look at the caller id it was Syra.

I had promised Syra that I wont smoke ever again!. But look here I'm smoking!!.

Turning off mobile not wanting to talk to anyone. I threw my mobile on the sofa and made my way out towards the terrace.

Looking up at the heavy dark black clouds I sighed.

Ya Allah only you can help me from this living hell!!. Help me get out of it.

Show me the path!!.

Thank you sooo much Mysteriouzz8 for this wonderful and the most beautiful cover💖💖Guys do check out her covers and books they are really amazing❤❤.