Chapter-22 (Last Chapter)

Assalamoalikum Rubab can you please for the last time listen to me what I have got to say... Please Rubab don't say no... I beg u...

Zayn how many times do I have to tell you that I no more wanna meet you why don't you understand??. It's all over for us.....!!!.

Rubab please for once... Please...

Fine... Where do you wanna meet..

At the park that's behind the Hunter Cafe bar....

Fine I'll be there....

Hanging up on Zayn I sighed. Why does he want to meet me now??. What is there left to listen now??. Didn't Zayn himself make it clear that I'm nothing to him in his life??. Then why now??...

No matter how many times I try to stay happy for other people act as if I'm fine... Nothing is wrong with me... I'm better on my own... I can't stay happy at all... I'm tired of faking each and everything. I try to stay away from everyone I don't want them to have pity on me.

I'm tired of all this.... I just wanna get free from each and everything and wanna have a normal life with no problem no stress no difficulties no pressure with nothing.... But will I ever have peace in my life??. I have left everything in Allah's hand. He knows what's better for me.

Looking at time it was 4:30 Pm I got up from the bed and made my way towards the washroom.

Coming out quickly I brushed my hairs and applied a light lipgloss.

Picking up my mobile from the bed I went out of my room.

Hey Rubab where are you going??

No where Umair just going to meet a friend of mine.

I couldn't say that I'm going to meet my husband Zayn.. If he came to know he wouldn't let me meet him.

Want me to drop you??

No its okay Umair I'll go by myself.

You sure??

Yes Umair!!.

Walking out of the house I booked an Uber.

Once the driver came I quickly sat in.

Reaching the destination in no time I paid the fair to the driver and made my towards the park.

Walking more into the park I found a bench and sat on it.

Hey Rubab!!

I looked up and saw Zayn.

Walikumassalam Zayn.

He sat beside me. I looked at him. He had overgrown his beard. Looked weak and pale. What's wrong with him??. Isn't he happy with his life??.

I wanted to ask these questions from him but stopped myself.

What is it that you wanted to talk about Zayn??. I can't stay here any longer!!.

Rubab it's..

Speak up Zayn I don't have the whole day for you!!!.

Rubab is this really you??. You have really changed a lot Rubab!!...

I ain't here to listen that if I have changed a lot or not Zayn.. Get to the point....

No I really mean it Rubab you have really changed a lot you are no more that same Rubab that I had left behind. You are more straight forward and a cold hearted one now Rubab..

🎉 आपने "Dard-E-Ishq" को पढ़ लिया है 🎉
"Dard-E-Ishq"जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें