Zayn POV

A week later.

It's been the whole damn week and today is the day that I'll get married to Rubab Niazi.

I can't believe I'm marrying a girl who I might have seen few times in hospital when I used to visit Harris.

We hardly talk or anything. Yeah!. I might know her likes and dislikes but I feel nothing for her. She's an different girl but not for me. When ever I see her I remember Rabail. The one I love.

The one i can do anything to get her. But the way she broked my heart I cant forgive her for that.

I have always wanted to marry the love of my life. But look here I'm marrying the other girl.

Wow!. What a life I have got!!.

I had always dreamt of having a perfect life. Marrying the one I love and being with her the whole life time till death.

But what did I get??. Nothing!!.

Since the day I told Harris about all of this his words have been ringing in my head like anything!. Am I really going to destroy her life??. Am I really going to hurt her??. When move she gets to know about this all will she really be broken??.

I..I don't know if I'm doing the right thing or no!!. But the way Harris's words are ringing in my head...Ugh!!.

I can't understand!!. But one thing is for sure that I can never forgive Rabail never in my life!!.

Ugh!!. What have I put myself into??. I can't even find a way to get out of this!!.

I can never give the love that she deserves when I myself is in love with the other girl that too her sister!!.

Zayn beta??. Kua hua ayesay q laytay hoye ho tabiyat theik nai hai beta??.

Nai mama woh bus ayesay he layta hua tha!.

Acha chalo uth jao aab or tyaar ho jao. Mein tumharay kapray nikal dayti  hoon theik hai beta??.

G mama!.

Acha yeh lo tumhari sherwani nikaal di hai mein nay. Aab utho or tyaar ho jao!.

Achaaaa mama...

Mama aap ko aaj he jaana hai nikkah keh baad!!.

Beta mein smjh skti hoon pr jaana zaroori hai wapis. Tumharay papa ki ek important meeting hai iss liye unkeh liye bohat important hai attend krna. Hum chakar lagain gay tumharay pass beta.

G mama!!.

Acha chalo yeh sub choro or tyaar ho jao wrna tumharay papa nay chilana shroo krdayna hai keh dair ho gayi hai dair ho gayi hai!!.

Ok Mama!!.

Once mama went I got up lazily from the bed and made my towards the mirror. Staring right at myself I sighed.

I can't even tell my parents the truth that Rubab isn't the one I love it's someone else.

No matter how hard I try to forget Rabail I can't!!. I can't gather up the courage to hate her.

I wish I could hate her!!. I wish!!. I wish I could forget her!!. I wish i could stop loving her!!. I wish I could block the feelings that I have for her!!. I wish!!. But I knew it was damn late for all of this!!.

Sighing!!. I made my way towards the bathroom.

Once coming out I quickly got dressed  in my wedding attire.