Chapter-8

It's been 2 days since the last incident and I haven't seen Dr. Harris nor heard of him. I just hope he's fine.

I have been trying to have a contact to ask him whether he's good or not. But I couldn't gather up much courage to do this.

I have been hating myself for this. I shouldn't have broked his heart. That day I could clearly see the love in his eyes that he has for me. I could have explained him nicely but I messed up. Messed everything. Messed the relationship we had.

How am I even gonna face him when he comes?. Ya Allah!!. I need you to show me the right direction.

I wish I could accept his feelings for me but the past of mine is bloody dark and horrible past that has made my feelings cold.

Ya Allah!!. I hope Harris finds a better girl than me. I know whoever he finds will keep him happy provide him the love he deserves. But I'm not the one for him.

Why can I feel the feelings that Harris feels??. Why isn't my heart accepting the fact of love??. What is going on Ya Allah??. I cant understand!.

Dr. Rubab!!.

Huh?. Syra you?.

Yeah me!. You need to tell me what happend that day when Dr. Harris asked for you. I can really sense that there is a huge problem. I haven't seen Dr. Harris since that day. I needed to discuss something but...and I have a feeling that something has really happened between you too and you wouldn't be sitting here lost in thoughts.

Syra!!. Nothing happend just relax please!.

How can I believe that nothing happend??. Look at your face Rubab!. There's a clear tension on your face saying that something has happend. Either you tell me or else I know a way to let it out.

Fine!!.

How could you Rubab??. Harris freaking loves you. Expressed his feelings infront of you!!. You really messed up Rubab!!. He really loves you!!. You know when you joined this hospital for work since that day I have seen Harris he hasn't taken his eyes off you Rubab. I could clearly see the love in his eyes for you Rubab!!. But you....
I have nothing to say to you Rubab!!.

Syra you know me more than myself. You know about my past you know about everything!!. Syra I know I messed up but he was my best friend Syra just like a brother too me.

Rubab tell me one thing. Can't a bestfriend no matter either it's a boy or a girl cant either of them have feelings for each other??. Rubab one thing is crystal clear. Harris loves you like anything Rubab. Please accept his feelings.

I...I...Syra ...

Hey hey..stop crying Rubab just look at me.

I know this is hard for you Rubab but you need someone and that someone is Harris for you. Let him in Rubab.

Fine Rubab rest is all upon you but do think on this okay!!. No matter what your decision is I'm always there. I have to leave now and I really need to check on Dr. Harris.

Please do check on him Syra and do let me know.

I will and did you call Dr. Harris?.

No Syra!. I could muster up the courage to check on him after this.

It's okay Rubab I'll check on him and let you know how he is.

Take care Rubab.

You too Syra!.

Soo when are you going to tell your parents about me Zayn??.

Hmm right now my mom isn't there soo ones when she'll come to Bristol than only I can tell her about you Rubab and I bet she'll be happy to see you when ones i tell her about you!.

Did you tell anyone about me?.

Yup I did!.

To who?.

Well I told my mom about you and she's happy with it. She told that when ones she finds time she'll surely come to meet you.

Your dad Rubab?.

Well my mom will tell my dad about that.

That's soo good once my mom comes back I'll surely tell her about you or I'll ask you to come with me soo i can tell her about you right infront.

Haha sure!!.

Sir your order!.

Yeah Sure thanks!.

Yeah just drop me here Zayn!.

You sure Rubab?. You know it isn't safe for a girl to walk all alone to their house. What if you get kidnapped??. Then what will I do and who will marry me?.

Ohhhhh!!. Zayn just stop being over dramatic. What am I even gonna do with you?.

Haha love!. I'll be here and watch you till you go back safely okay?.

Sure Zayn!.

Take care of yourself Zayn!.

You also my love!.

(Guys just to let you all know that Rabail is using her elder Sister's name Rubab. So dont get confused with it).