Two

[not edited]

Lexia's P.O.V

The massive doors that were opened a jar before, where now fully open. I looked into the house and it was filled with young werewolves like me and Alec. We walked in and anxiety was rising within me. I was petrified to be honest. I could be bound to someone for the rest of my life if I find them tonight.

We walked further into the room and Alec led me over to a group of people. I finally breathed a sigh of relief when I saw her.

Layla.

Also known as, my best friend.

I smiled greatly before stalking towards her and enveloping her in a hug which she gave back to me. I was so glad to see her. We had known each other since we were tiny because of mums were close. Her mother is still alive to this day and every-time I see her, she talks about how wonderful my mum was.

My mind then drifted of to my mum. To this day, I only know that my mum died from giving birth to Christina. I think about her every so often. And wonder what it would be like to grow up with a mother by your side. It's worse for Christina as she had never met mother. I was just over 1 years old when she died.

I was pulled out of my trance when I heard someone call my name. I turned around to find Alec calling my name. I walked towards him.

"Everything okay?" I asked him as we were in speaking distance.

"Yeah, just that the Alpha is going to speak so I wanted you close." Alec Said as we stood where we were.

Since our mothers death, Alec has been protective over me. Always wanting to know how I am feeling and if I'm in trouble. I do love how he is so thoughtful about me but sometimes it can get too out of hand. I understand he is only trying to be my brother and I love him for that.

The room fell silent as a spokesman called the Alpha's Name.
"Please May I introduce Alpha Jaxon." He spoke.

Yeah, I know, so formal. But this was how things happened around these parts. Our alpha is more laid back then other Alpha's. It can be a good thing but at the same time, a bad thing.

As the doors opened at the top of the staircase, I could smell the best smell in the world.

It smelt of pine trees and Forests.

I turned my gaze away from the staircase and towards the door.

I didn't even want to know who that smell came from.

"Can you smell that?" I whispered to Alec now focusing my gaze on him.

"I don't know what your talking about Lex." Alec said looking at me suspiciously.

Cassy kept saying in the back of my mind to look towards the staircase but I didn't have the courage.

At some points I thought Cassy would take over and find out for herself.

I finally gave in and focused my gaze at the top of the staircase.

There stood the ruthless Alpha that everyone talked about. The stories about how he would kill anyone who got in his way. The Alpha that some folk believed was the Alpha Of Blood, but others to claim to be stronger. Also, he has never claimed to be the title himself

I looked towards his face and I could hear Cassy repeating the same word in my mind over and over again, it soon started to drown out as my thoughts were overloaded.

"Mate" Cassy kept repeating.

•••
Duh Duh Duhhhh

Soo, I am starting to enjoy writing the book so I might upload another chapter either tonight or tomorrow.
Hope you enjoyed even though this one was shorter then per usual.

Byeeeee
-Becca🐺