Fifteen

[not edited]

Previously...

I stayed back to help clean up. As I collected the last pile of plates to the sink, I heard someone enter the room. I turned around and saw this women who looked familiar but I couldn't tell where from.

"So your Jaxon's mate?" She said walking up to the sink helping me.

"Don't really want to be but it is true. He's horrible." I Said cleaning a few dishes.

"I didn't raise him up to be like that." She said continuing cleaning as my eyes went wide.

"I'm Jaxon's Mum."

•••

Lexia's P.O.V

Oh god

I've just said that Jaxon is horrible in front of his mum.

"I'm sorry, my name is Lexia, Luna." I Said bowing my head a bit.

"I'm not Luna any more Darling, you are now." She said which raised my head.

"I don't feel welcome here." I Said, my hands folded together and my feet scuffing each other.

"I didn't ever when I arrived here, coming to a new place and you don't know what going to happen." She says softly, she is being so nice to me.

"You weren't born here?" I asked, intrigued.

"No, I was just like you, probably around your age as well. I felt intimidated by Jaxon's father. He was an almighty Alpha, I think most would be scared. But he softened up because he realised the fact that I was his mate and accepted me." She said sweetly, she is way nicer then Jaxon.

"Then why didn't he leave me alone when he rejected me. I could have had a happier life. He just had to come back, Mark me and swoop back into my life. I'm tired of it." I Said, pissed off. I turned away and continued to clean the dishes.

"He rejected you?" She asked, almost like she didn't know.

"Yeah, 3 years ago." I Said continuing cleaning the dishes.

I turned around to continue the conversation but she was gone. Did she not know. Does anyone know?

•••

I walked back up to the room for a lie down after finishing cleaning the kitchen. I walked in and Jaxon was there.

"What are you doing here, thought you had alpha duties." I said sharply, waiting by the door.

"What did you say to her!" He said sternly but not shouting. What did he mean?

"WHAT DID YOU SAY TO HER!" He shouted, coming towards me and pinning me against the door. His hand around my neck.

"S...St...Stop you're hur...hurting m...me." I said trying to release his hand from around my neck.

He let go, guilt appearing in his eyes but going back to his empty eyes a second later.

"What did you say to her." He said, we were still in the same position, just that he wasn't pinning me against the door.

"Who's her?" I Said while rubbing my neck which was terribly sore.

"My mum. She can up here saying I lied to her then stormed out." He said, his eyes now blazing with anger.

"I told her that you rejected me." I said slightly scared. I didn't want him to see me that way. But he just hurt me. What do you expect.

"You said WHAT?!" He screamed in my face. I bet he was happy the rooms were all almost soundproof.

"I thought you would have told her." I Said trying to get away from him but he wasn't budging.

"I said that we met a couple weeks ago and I marked you a day before we arrived. I want to keep it that way. I also told Layla and Caleb to keep quiet as well. Alright?!" He said, I shuddered, scared.

Why pair him up with me moon goddess.

What have I done to deserve this.

•••
Short chapter but I liked it,
Two updates this week,🥰
Hope you enjoyed,
Thank you so so much for nearly 2K on this story
I would have never expected this kind of reaction to this story🥰

Byeeeeee
-Becca🐿🐺🦔