Nine

[not edited]

Lexia's P.O.V

The pain around my body was excruciating.

My head was pounding

And my neck hurt so so much

I decided to open my eyes after thinking about what could have happened to me. I see a faint image but I need someone to fill me in.

My eyes opened and the light shone brightly to my face so I squinted.

As I adjusted, I sat up slightly in the bed looking around.

The room was empty but you could tell someone had been here with me

The pain in my neck is still terribly hurting. I raised my hand to touch it and I shuddered as tingles were sent through my body like a shock.

The door opened all of the sudden and I noticed who had been in this room all this time.

Jaxon

He walked to me surprised that I was awake.

"N... No... Stay away... From me!" I exclaimed pushing my hand in front of me blocking his from getting any closer.

"Lex I am so so sorry. It wasn't me it was..." Jax said but I cut him off

"It still doesn't give you the reason to mark me! I don't want you and you don't want me either. You made it very clear when you rejected me three years ago!" I shouted at him but he seemed to not take any offence to it.

"You have to come with me." He said after a couple minutes silence.

"I am not going anywhere with you." I Said standing my ground.

"Yes you will, you will be the Luna to my pack whether you like it or not." He said walking closer but I jumped up out of the bed nearly falling onto my face, but I balanced myself.

"I will not be your Luna, I don't want nothing to do with you!" I said standing my ground again.

"Your Wolf will die if you do not come with me. Do you really want that to happen?!" He shouted again.

Cassy

I couldn't let her suffer.

"Why would my wolf die?" I questioned

"If a marked wolf is not by the side of their mate from when marked, the wolf will die in a space of a couple days after marking." He stated sternly

I can't let Cassy die, we've been through so much, I can't let her suffer even if it means I will suffer.

"I will come with you but it is only for Cassy. Not for you, not for your pack, not for me, but for Cassy." I Said looking at him with hatred in my eyes.

I would have never of thought I would hate someone as much as I do with my "Mate"

"We will leave midday tomorrow, your stuff has already been packed."

He then left the room.

I can't utter a word out about how I feel.

I have to give up my life to make him happy.

Yes I am only doing this because of Cassy but in the start it was his fault. Why couldn't he just stay away when he rejected me. He could find someone better, I mean, I ain't the best person in the world.

I need to say bye to everyone, especially Dad and Alec. What am I going to do, I can't stand a day without having some sort of advice from Dad or Alec.

Another good thing is that I will see Layla so much more, and Avia.

I can't believe him.

I hate him.

I will never love him.

•••
Again, sorry for not updating in so long❤️
Hope you enjoyed, next chapter out next week hopefully

Byeeeee
-Becca🐺