Twenty-Three

[not edited]

Lexia's P.O.V

I sun shone brightly in my eyes as I started to wake up. Why was the curtains open? I never leave them open at night, I am scared someone is going to look over me while I am sleeping. I moved around in the bed, noticing that It wasn't my own. It was Jaxon's. I shot up from laying down, not remembering what happened last night.

For a couple minutes I forgot that we made up. Well kind of, he still won't tell me what he's keeping a secret. But I guess I've got to accept the fact. Everyone keeps secrets from people, mainly to protect their loved ones. I know I have, so I understand why he has done it.

I just can't get my head around why I heard someone shout, "well your the Alpha Of Blood!" when I passed that room.

After a lot of thinking, I looked over to the bedside table to see my phone laying upon it. I hadn't really went into my phone that much, unless I was calling Dad, Alec or Chris.

I got out of bed and got ready for the day. That's been the routine for me recently. Get up,  get ready, so basically nothing all day, then get ready for bed, then sleep.

As I walked downstairs, after finishing getting ready, I noticed that there was no one anywhere in the house. I walked over to the kitchen table and noticed a note and a letter addressed to me there. From Caleb

~~
Hi Lexi,

As you can tell, no one is in the Pack House.
They have been sent to live with family because something important is going to happen in the next week, that is why the house is so empty.

Jaxon may be up in his office, but I don't know.

Anyways I'll see you when I see you,
By the way, a letter came for you today, underneath this letter

Bye, Caleb.

~~

I placed the note down and went for the letter. Who could it be from? Dad, Alec and Christina would just text me, along with anyone in my old pack. They wouldn't send me a letter.

Also how would the person who sent this letter know where I live now? I haven't really told anyone.

I opened the letter,

~~

So this should be the Lexia I've heard all about.
Or Lex as your mate likes to call you.

You won't know who I am, but trust me, you will.

Also, your mate is something you won't suspect. Trust me.

See you soon.
-R

~~

The letter dropped from my hand, who is this person.

R? That could stand for anything.

And how does this person know who I am? It's not like I am special.

And Jaxon isn't something I will suspect?

I'm confused.

•••

As I was thinking for a little longer, I hear Jaxon come down the stairs. I quickly shoved the letter in the pocket before Jaxon could see it.

"What You looking at?" Jaxon asked as he came up behind me, hugging me from behind.

"Oh nothing, just this note that Caleb left, telling me that you are probably in your office. Although, he didn't even check." I said laughing. I felt a couple kisses on the back of my neck. Why is he being affectionate today.

"What's up with you today?" I said turning around, his arms still around me.

"What do you mean?" He said, breathing in my scent almost.

"I mean why are you being so affectionate. You are never like this." I said pulling away a little bit. I am weirded out by how loving he is acting.

"Well maybe I should be more affectionate from now on." Jaxon said pulling me back into the hug that he started off with.

I just gave in, he is happy at the moment. That's a good thing.

"I've got something to ask you Lex." Jaxon said as he pulls away from the hug. He is being serious now.

"What do you want to say?" I asked, he was looking me dead straight in the eye.

"I've scheduled your Luna Ceremony for tomorrow." Jaxon said and my eyes went wide.

"What?! I'm not ready. I'm not ready to be Luna yet." I nearly shouted at him.

"Yes you are. You are more than ready. I can tell from the way you act with the pack members. Your caring towards them. And I can tell because you are my mate. And I love you for." Jaxon said and my eyes widened once again.

"Okay." I whispered really quietly, I wasn't sure even Jaxon would have heard me.

"Really?" Jaxon replied to me, shocked.

"Yes, well is the Alpha thinks that I am going to be a good Luna, then I must be good." I said laughing.

"Only one thing, most Alpha's and Luna's would have finished their mating process by the time of the Luna ceremony. I mean we don't have to but it's up to you." Jaxon said, rushing a bit at the end. He was nervous to ask this.

"Like I said you don't have to. It's just that most..." he started but I interrupted.

"I'm ready." I said with a smile. He looked up from his feet with wide eyes. I guess he wasn't expecting this kind of response from that question.

"Really?" Jaxon said, really shocked.

"Yes I am." I said smiling still, laughing a bit at how oblivious he is at times.

"I love you!" Jaxon said picking me up, me wrapping my legs around his waist.

I laughed and then I felt his mouth over mine, kissing me.

I kissed him back with my legs still around his waist. His hands on the back of my thighs, holding me up. He started to walk upstairs towards our room, still kissing me.

I am happy, so happy.

•••
Hi guys,

Btw, I ain't doing any smutty stuff as I am not like that, I am overwhelmed by the amount of reads I am getting off this story.
I am going through a rough time at the moment and seeing how this story is growing, is amazing
I saw today that this story is number 2 in #mates. NUMBER 2!!!!
Thank you so so so much, I love you all

Byeeeee
-Becca🐺🐿🦔