Twenty-Six

[not edited]

Lexia's P.O.V

Walking down, my legs started to feel like jelly. I was super anxious about how the pack may not want me. Jaxon keeps telling me that they will all love me, but I will only know when I see it myself.

We were so close to the area where the ceremony would commence. The sharing of blood between me and Jaxon was also going to happen. I know that wolfs have a much higher pain tolerance compared to a human and they heal almost instantly but I was still slightly worried.

Jaxon had been really happy all morning. Maybe it was because I was officially becoming Luna or him and Zion are really happy we had finally mated. We've had our ups and downs in this relationship, but overall, I don't think I would change it for the world.

We walked towards the fire pit in the middle of where everyone was sitting. The pack was sitting around the fire in a circle. I noticed that most children were not running around, or even there. Education was an importance to this pack like any other pack. Children are supposed to start their education around 4, then proceed to when they first shift, then they can carry on their education, or start training to become a warrior.

"You ready?" Jaxon mind linked me.

"Well we are here now." I mind linked back, with a sarcastic tone.

"Good evening Pack, as you all well know by now, I have met my Mate, and by tonight, she will be your new Luna." Jaxon shouted out clearly to the pack. There was some shouts, and some really loud ones from behind me. I turned around to see Layla sitting with my Dad, Alec and Christina. I smiled at them before focusing on what Jax was saying.

"If anyone has rejections with Alexia becoming the new Luna, speak now!" Jaxon spoke with agression. You could tell Zion was trying to espace through as they both weren't happy thinking about someone not wanting me to become the next Luna.

"Let's get on with the ceremony then." Jaxon said before looking towards the pit, and picking up the knife that laid on a tray.

"Repeat after me," Jaxon said before I began to repeat what he was saying.

"I, Alexia Caroline Sommers, promise to always look after the pack, and care for each and everyone. I will run the pack alongside Alpha Jaxon through the good and the bad, and never abandon the pack." I said before Jaxon ran the blade down his hand, he handed it to me, asking me to do the same.

I winced as the blade went down my hand. I showed Jaxon that I had finished, and he held his hand to meet mine. As we did this, the pack links were opened up to me, and I felt stronger.

I felt like a Luna.

Jaxon smiled at me before wrapping me in a hug. People cheered around us.

"Now to introduce, Luna Alexia." Jaxon shouted cheerfully, as he hugged me again. I looked over to my dad to see him tearing up a bit. I walked over to him and gave him a hug.

"Dad why are you crying?" I said as we exited the hug.

"I am just so proud of you, and for what you have become. You are now the Luna of one o the strongest packs. I know Mum would be extremely proud of you if she was able to see this." As he said this, I started to tear up.

I really did miss her, way too much. I did not get to know her a great deal, but hearing stories about her raised my spirits when I was younger.

Alec does too but he doesn't really talk about it. He seems to keep stuff bottled in unlike me, I like to speak my opinions and how I feel.

Christina can't remember mum as she was only around a couple months old when she passed. She still gets a bit sad knowing that she never knew mum like the rest of us did. But mum is never not going to be remembered.

Me and Chris both share mums name as our middle name. Alec has dad's name which is Nathaniel.

As I said goodbye to Dad, Chris and Alec for a while, I walked back over to Jaxon who was being bombarded with questions. As I walked over, I felt everyone look and me, and questions were flowing left right and centre.

I walked over to Jaxon and gave him a hug. He was a bit defiant as he was still being asked questions, but everyone seemed to back off.

He started to hug me back, breathing in my scent.

"I love you Lexa." Jaxon whispered into my ear, which made me smile.

"I love you too Jax." I said with the biggest smile on my face. If my smile was any bigger, I'll look like the Cheshire Cat.

I was happy that I was no longer worried about becoming Luna.

And that I could run the pack with Jaxon by my side.

•••
Guys I am so sorry for not updating on Sunday, it is now the following Friday😂
Anyways hope you enjoyed this chapter and I promise that the next will be more action packed then the boring ones recently.

Byeeeee
-Becca🐺🐿🦔