Thirteen

[not edited]

Lexia's P.O.V

I spent a little more time to Layla. She has always been there for me, especially with what's happened now.

What i wonder is why didn't he leave me alone when he first rejected me?

I don't understand it, really I don't.

I went back to our room and checked to see if Jaxon was there. Thankfully he wasn't. I hate calling it our room but that is what it is. I never wanted it that way. I'd rather have my own room on the other side of the pack house away from him. But he would never agree to something like that.

I called and FaceTimed Dad, Alec and Christina but only Chris and Dad picked up. Apparently Alec was off doing Beta training or something. I was happy for him. The first born of the Alpha becomes the Alpha after them. And whoever the new Alpha Chooses, is the New Beta. Alec will become the future Beta as he is best friends with Luke, Alpha James Son.

I do desperately want to see them again. Not just once. Everyday, just seeing them. I really want to leave this place. I'm forced to be here. It's horrible being forced into a place that you don't like. Layla has told me a couple times that I will get used to it like she did but she had a loving mate when she joined this pack. I don't. He's not loving at all. If he really cared for me, he would have left me rejected. But being the Jaxon that he is. That never happened.

I'm hoping he will come back before I go to sleep, so I don't have to text him about our argument.

I got up and took my pjs and went into the bathroom to get changed and brush my teeth. Do the nightly things I have to do before I go to bed.

I came out the bathroom and couple minutes later and turned around the close the door. Sorry I'm weird like that.

I turned around and saw Jaxon sitting on the side of the bed facing the bathroom.

"I'm sorry Lex." Jaxon said as I took in that he was sat there.

"I don't accept it." I said going to the door.

"Where are you going?" Jaxon said getting up and walking to where I was next to the door.

"I'm going to find a spare room to sleep in for tonight." I said putting my hand on the doorknob and opening it.

"Just know that I'm sorry Lexi." Jaxon said as I walked out the door slamming it behind me to shove it in his face that he should feel guilty.

•••

Jaxon's P.O.V

I feel so guilty. I should have never shouted at her but I can't help it. It's not even me. It's Zion and I can't help that he gets mad and breaks the barrier between the wolf and the human.

I let Lexi go sleep somewhere else tonight. I know Zion was mad at me but I had to let her go for a night. She deserves a night without me ruining it.

I just hope she forgives me for the things I've done over the past 3 years.

Hopefully.

•••
Hope you enjoyed this chapter.
I know this is a shorter chapter but it was kinda a filler.

Byeeeeee
-Becca🐺