sixteen | teammates and photographs

will

Bianca yanked Will's arm over to the bulletin board in the great hall. They were supposed to be heading to lunch, but she kept getting distracted.

"Quidditch positions are up!" She yelped.

Even though Harry had basically promised she got the spot the night before, she was still nervous. Will smiled and went to see the board.

Gryffindor Quidditch Team

Captain: Harry Potter

Second: Ginevra Weasley

Keeper

Bianca di Angelo

Beaters

Jimmy Peakes

Ritchie Coote

Chasers

Ginevra Weasley

Jason Grace

Michael Yew

Seeker

Harry Potter

"Yes!" Bianca squealed. "I knew Michael and Jason would get it!"

Will smiled. He wondered if Jason had seen the board yet.

"We better get to lunch," Will said, "we've got to be at the library a little early afterwards."

They made their way to the Gryffindor table. In the past week, since Harry and Ginny began dating, Will and Hazel began sitting with the Gryffindors occasionally. Percy would join them, less occasionally, but he always seemed to be stuck in his own little world. The five of them deciding that it didn't matter where they sat made the wizards more courageous. Houses were mixing, and the professors didn't seem to mind.

"Hey you two!" Frank smiled. He handed Will a cracker. "These things are great."

Will stuffed it in his mouth. Frank was right, it was great. He nodded and gave Frank a thumbs up.

"Okay." Hermione appeared out of nowhere and sat next to him. "I'm proposing a campout tonight."

Ron raised his eyebrows. "You want to camp out?"

"By the lake, yes." Hermione nodded. "I've already gotten it approved by Dumbledore, you're all coming."

Will shook his head. "I'm pulling the Hufflepuff card. I'm not in this house."

Hermione smiled. "Which I thought of. You've been cleared. Hazel, Percy, and you are all to join us."

Will looked at her incredulously. Hermione was helping their case a lot, even though she didn't know it.

Frank and Jason nodded and Hazel smiled. "We'll be there," she told the bushy haired girl.

"Let me go tell Percy." Will stood. "By the way, Jason, congrats on making the team!"

Jason spit out his water. "I did?"

Bianca laughed and handed him a towel.

Will made his way through the swarm of students to where Percy sat with the Slytherins. He tapped the black haired boy's shoulder.

Percy looked up at him. "Hey."

"Hi. Campout tonight by the lake." Will sat next to him.

"Just us?" Percy asked, looking back at Hazel, Frank, and Jason.