Just another day

Brooke's POV
I woke up to the sound of my alarm on my phone. I sleepily reached for it and put it on snooze. Slowly I opened my tired weary eyes and flared at my phone screen. 6:15 it said. Groaning I got up out of bed and looked into the mirror. My brown and blue hair sweeping across my face. My blue eyes staring back at me. I walked into my closet and picked and a pair of black jeans and a blue top. With some grey toms. I walked down the stairs.
"Morning honey" mom called. "Morning mom " I replied. Suddenly I saw Josh and Katy running around me. My little siblings. Katy was 4 years younger than me, 11. And Josh was 7 years younger, 8. "Morning Monkeys" I laughed.
"Morning Brookey" they both replied. "Hey kids" dad called as he hurried down the stairs. "Hey dad" I said. As he ran over and started ferociously kissing mom. "Ugh get a room" I groaned. "Shoot I'm gonna be late" I cried "bye".
   As I left I saw the bus pulling up round the corner. I hopped on and sat next to my bestie, Megan. Our mums were besties whilst they were growing up so in turn we became bffs. Once we arrived at school me and Megan walked to our home room. Luckily we had most of the same classes together. Suddenly I realised there was something different. When we had all sat down. Our teacher Miss Netting announced we had a new boy starting this week. Rolling my eyes I thought great another boy. Like we don't have enough already. But nothing could have prepared me for the guy that walked in. His hair was a dark brown. And his eyes were green and as deep as the ocean. His features fit so perfectly onto his body. His masculine body. His muscles were aching to burst out of his shirt. He was gorgeous. "Everyone" Miss Netting began "this is Conner Benthos". Benthos where had I heard that name before? Never mind I'm sure it would come back to me. Suddenly he's walking towards me and sits at the desk next to mine. I couldn't believe it. He was so dreamy, beautiful and gorgeous and he was sitting next to me. Well for an hour a day. At least that's something.  St the end of registration Miss Netting asked both me and Conner to stay behind. "Brooke" she said "it appears that you and Conner seem to have the same schedule. Would you mind showing him around?" She asks. Immediately I respond with "not a problem Miss Netting". He smiles at me and I try to hide my blushing. We walked to class next to each other. When we entered biology(which was one of the classes me and Megan didn't share) we sat down next to one another. "I guess we're partners" I say and smile. "Yeah I guess we are" he says and smiles back at me. He must know what he's doing. He must be able to see me blushing. Unless is he flirting? No. He couldn't be. Why him, a literal god, fall for me, the schools weirdo. Everyone says I'm weird as my whole family love the ocean. And that my mom and dad grew up on submarines. The whole family thing is complicated. During that day of school we went to every class. And in every one of those Conner was either next to or sitting near me. It felt amazing. Once school was finally over I said goodbye to Megan and Conner and started to walk home. No one was there when I got there as Mom and Dad were at work and Katy and Josh were at clubs. I was alone. Now I thought time for some instagram stalking. I grabbed my phone and searched for Conner Benthos. I scrolled for about 2 seconds before finally "Gotya" I called. I followed him and with in minutes he'd followed me back. I didn't know what it was about him. Or what this meant for me. But for now all I knew was that I had a crush. A crush on Conner. Conner Benthos.

Authors Note: Hey welcome to my new story Gone. This stories a sort of follow up to my last story Love at Last. So I suggest you read that first. This story's about a Finn and Fontaine's kids. But mainly their eldest daughter Brooke. Which if you read Love at Last you would know who Brooke was. When Brooke's whole family goes missing. She realises she's in grave danger. Can she find them and uncover the truth before she disappears too? Read to find out!