Dead Girl Walking.

Once again title rights to Pretty Little Liars.

Brooke's POV
"Just what do you think your doing?" He snapped angrily. "You know you really shouldn't leave keycards around people can open all sorts of doors" I said annoyed. Rolling his eyes he began to grow angrier until his fist lunged towards my face. I ducked and narrowly missed his punch. Reappearing behind him I grabbed his arm twisted in and held him in a lock position. He was kneeling on the floor me holding him down. Once again I heard footsteps and the door opened. "Babe what are you doing?" Conner asked me laughing hysterically at the sight in front of him. "Just take over will you" I snapped. Obediently he did so and I went back to piloting the ship. I drove it up to the surface. Then I used a programme on my tablet that allowed me to drive the Aronex to drive that up to the surface as well. His angry eyes stared up at me. "Now where's my family!" I screamed. "Not telling" he exclaimed. "Oh really Conner tighten your grip." Conner tightened his grip and Alpheus winced in pain. "Let's try this again where is my family?" "Ok, ok" he said obviously scared. Conner not letting go allowed Alpheus to stand and lead us to where they were. We came to a door and Conner let go of Alpheus so he could open in. Me and Conner stepped inside. Suddenly two loud crashes and I felt something hit me in the back. The darkness.