Officially Not Normal.

Brooke's POV
I must of passed out for when I woke up I was in a strange room. Stiff. My body was stiff. Slowly I climbed out of this he bed I was lying on. After looking around for a few minutes, out of the corner of my eye I saw Conner. "CONNER??" I shouted at the top of my lungs. "Pipe down Brooke" he said in a hushed tone "look just come with me". He looked seriously serious so I followed him. "This is the moon pool" I said confused. "Go" he replied. "Thanks"I said. Before I left he pulled me in and we shared the best kiss I've ever had. Well the first kiss I've ever had. It was amazing. Once we stopped "So I guess you like me to" he asked. "Yeah" I replied. "So you want to be my girlfriend" he asked me. He seemed to be scared of my answer. Instead of answering him I pulled him in close and we shared a kiss once again. His touch made me feel safe. Like no one could hurt me. I wanted him. I needed him. Eventually we pulled away. "Does that answer your question?" I asked him looking longingly into his beautiful eyes. "Yes" he said before ushering me into the rover. He blew me a kiss as I left and in return I blushed. When I returned to the Aronex a mountain of questions awaited me. "Brooke!" Mom screamed as she ran and hugged me Dad did the same. Then my grandparents, aunt and uncle did it too. "Where were you?" Dad asked me worry still running though his body. "I was looking for this sub and I hit a dead zone." I lied. But no one caught my bluff. We had a pretty normal week after that I texted Conner asking him why he was there and stuff but he just kept telling me he'd tell me on Monday when we went back to school. In the week I finished my homework, all 10 pieces. Well with the help of my family. They mainly helped with geography. I had more Submarine driving lessons. I also explored caverns and caves with the fam. It was the best week ever. Next time I could do it was the summer! But that was 8 weeks. 8 whole weeks! I couldn't wait. But for now we were getting ready to leave. We said our goodbyes and headed to shore. We then got in the car and drove home. When I went to school the next day I immediately went to talk to Conner. "So what's going on" I asked. "Well you see" he started. "Oh cut to the chase" I snapped. "Ok ok shees so my dad is Alpheus. And he hates your family so when he saw the rover he grabbed it but when I realised it was you I tried to get you out and did I succeed? Yes I did!".  Once he was finished I was left in shock. I stared at him. Mouth  agape. "Ok" I said. "So umm I guess were ok as long as we don't tell our fams and that you don't be like your dad?" "Alright I won't be like my Dad" he said keeping his cool. "Promise?" I asked. "Promise" he reassured me. We then once again locked lips. Until the bell rang for home room. We then walked hand in hand to the home room.

Authors Note: Ok so Brooke is dating Conner who is Alpheus's son. No one saw that coming? *cough* (everyone did you literally saved his name as Conner Benthos) ok be quiet head voice. Thanks for reading so far!