Court

Brooke's POV
A few weeks later. Brooke's going to court to testify against Alpheus. As is Conner and Katy. The rest of their family is still unconscious.
I pulled on a shirt, pants and a blazer. I straightened my hair and put in some pearl earrings then walked downstairs. Conner sat there waiting for me. We got in a car which drove us to the hospital to pick up Katy. I could see she was nervous. I told her not to worry that she would be fine. "How do you know?" My eyes saddened at this "remember Kelly?" I asked her. "Yeah what happened to her?" She asked. "Somebody killed her and I went to the court as I was her best friend" I replied and began to cry. "Tell me the whole story" Conner said smiling at me. "Well since Kindergarten me Kelly and Megan we're all best friends. We were like the Golden Trio. Then 3 years ago Kelly was murdered. People who saw it testified against him. Me and Megan were there as she was our best friend. It was hard having to be there but we got through it together. No one ever fully recovered from Kelly's death. Then Carl's and the police are pretty sure Alpheus killed him as they have his fingerprints on the body." As I told the story I felt Conners strong arms wrap around me. We walked into the court house together. Surprisingly there were paparazzi there. I knew my family were famous but not that famous.  "Miss Nekton Over here!!" Called one. "Over here!!" Another. Soon they started trying to get my sisters attention. I reached for Katy and she started walking in-front of me.  As we entered the court room I felt Conners grip on my hand. I looked up at him and smiled. We sat down. Soon they said it was my turn to testify. So I told my story. "This is my story". I went and sat down. A bit later they called Conner up. And he told his. Then Katy. As Katy was only 11 I went up with her. She told her story then sat down. Finally the jury had their verdict. "Guilty for kidnapping. Attempted Murder. And first degree Murder." The spokes person said. A wave of relief washed over me. I saw him being dragged away in handcuffs. As me, Conner and Katy left Katy had to stay in hospital another 2 days. So after we dropped Katy back Conner and I went shopping. As we stepped out of the car a sea of reporters swamped me. "Miss Nekton!!" They were all shouting. Conner pushed us through them and we went in to Gucci.