Normalish

Brooke's POV
The next day started off pretty much the same but one difference was today was the last day of school then we got a whole week off!! That means grandparent time!! I know what your thinking seriously your excited about that and I am because it means we're going on the Aronex for a whole week. A whole week of underwater exploration.I couldn't wait. Pretty much the whole family was going to be there, Uncle Ant and Aunt Madeline. Their wedding was magical. They now have 5 year old twins and a 3 year old son. Lilly, Liam and Carl. 7 hours to go. When I arrived at school, Conner came over to talk to me. "Hey" he said flirtatiously and I blushed at this. "Hey" I replied still blushing. "So I was wondering do you want to hang out after school?" He asks nervously. "Oh sorry I can't" I say upset "whenever we get like a week of school my whole family goes on our grandparents submarine for a month." "Oh" he replies "here's my number call me later?" "Sure" I reply. We then walk into our home room. "Morning Miss Netting" I say as we enter.
"Morning dear" she calls back sweetly. After a long day of classes and spending amazing time with Conner. But it was over. My parents car was parked outside the school. I said my goodbyes to my friends then hopped in the car. We drove to the nearest docks. When we arrived we walked up to Grandma who was sitting in a speedboat. "Hey mo" mom said as she hugged grandma. "Hey honey, hey Finn, hey kids" Grandma replied. "Hi Gram" I said and hugged her. She hugged me back. My younger siblings ran past me and jumped on her. "Hey kids" she called as they squeezed her.
"Brooke get in the boat and your father and I will load the bags". Obediently I jumped into the boat. Once all the bags had been loaded into the boat we were off. Speeding towards the Aronex. Once we arrived I helped Katy and Josh on board and Mom, Dad and Grandma got the bags. They passed me my bag and I walked to my room. It was my Moms old one. My other siblings stayed in the old spare rooms. Once I'd put my clothes in the wardrobe I changed into my wetsuit. We all get them. My wetsuit was blue and purple. I went to get my siblings and I took them to the bridge. Everyone was already there. "Hey" I said as I walked in. Everyone came and hugged me, Josh  and Katy. We all chatted for a while then ate dinner. All the little kids went up to bed and I went to my room to do my homework. I must of fallen asleep for when I woke up my phone said it was 7:45. I suddenly remembered that I'd promised that I'd text Conner.
'Hey Conner' I texted him. "Hey Brooke' he replied.  'So what's up' I sent. 'Nm u?'  He says. 'Nm either' 'soz gtg bye ttyl' I said . 'Sure cya' he replied. I walked to the dining room everyone else was already there. "Morning" I said cheerily. "Morning" everybody said. I sat down and ate. Later I was just having a submarine driving lesson, I've been having them since I was 9.  When suddenly another sub came on radar. "What's that?" Mom asked. "I don't know," grandma replied. "I'll go check it out" I said. Everyone was sceptical at first but eventually agreed. I headed out in the rover. 'BEEP' it was my phone. I picked it up and checked it. A new message from Conner. 'Umm are you umm in the rover right now?' It said . 'Umm how did you know?' I asked. 'Just uhh'. Before I could finish reading it there was a crash. Suddenly something sucked the rover in. "Mom" I said into my communicator.  No answer.

Authors Note: Who or what has Brooke? And why wasn't her communicator working? Find out next time!