Mission:rescue

Brookes POV
We were driving. Driving to Alpheus's coordinates. I didn't yet know how we would rescue them but I knew we would. Suddenly we realised we had arrived. Ahead of us was another sub. "That has to be him" Conner exclaimed. We ran to the moon pool. He hopped into the rover and I hopped in the mimic knight. As quietly as possible we clambered out of the Aronex and made are way towards Alpheus's sub. Conner overrided the lock on the moon pool and we jumped in. We cautiously exited our vehicles and began to enter the sub. "The holding cells are this way" Conner said as he pointed down a corridor. We began to walk down but there was a sudden crash and I saw Conner lying on the floor. A blood curdling echoing scream came out of my mouth then I fell to the ground. When I awoke I was back in the strange room I'd been locked in a few weeks ago. But this time I knew Conner wasn't going to save me. No one could save me. Carefully I began to search the room for anything that could help me get out. A box, no. A dress,  no. A keycard, hmm. I grabbed it and began to walk over to the door. There was a keypad. Smiling, I placed the card up against it and it turned green. When the door opened immediately I knew the way out. But I couldn't leave. Not without my family. Or Conner. After walking through the maze of corridors I came across what I guessed was the bridge. It had the pilots seat. Without thinking I sat down in it and began to drive. "Where to go?" I thought out loud. Suddenly the door to the bridge opened and I spun around to see Alpheus standing there.