Game Plan

Brooke's POV
I could see in his eyes he knew my answer. "Let's get my family back " I said. He tried to convince me it was to dangerous but I was already packing. Soon we were both packed and ready to go. I hurried down to the garage and took out what looked like a car but was actually a rover that could also be driven on land. Jump in I said as we left. I drove straight for the dock and instead of stopping I kept going. People jumping out of our way. We kept going until we hit the water. Then I changed it to underwater mode and kept going. I tracked the Aronex and set coordinates for it. When we arrived I opened the moon pool and hopped on board. I changed into my wetsuit and gave Conner one then went to the bridge. "What are you doing?"  asked Conner. "Calling Alpheus" I answered. "Hello Alpheus" I said. "Hello Miss Nekton, wait Conner!!!!" Whilst I rolled my eyes Conner stepped forward and started talking to Alpheus. "Yes Dad it's me." "But why son. " "Well I love her" as he said this I felt my whole body heat up and I grabbed ahold of his hand. "And she loves me" he continued. "Well your no longer a Benthos!!" "GOOD!!!!" After waiting a second for everything to calm down I carried on talking "Where's my family?" I asked Alpheus. He smirked than hang up. What he didn't realise was that he was on the phone long enough for us to track his location. Immediately I set the coordinates and started driving the Aronex towards them. "Do you even know how to drive a submarine??" Conner asked me nervously. "Yes I do" I said giving him a 'did you really just ask that stare'. All I knew for now was I was on the way to getting my family back. The man I loved was by my side. What could go wrong??

Authors Note:  Spoiler-EVERYTHING