Just

Brooke's POV
When I woke up I was lying in a hospital bed. Conner by my side. "Where am I?" I spluttered. As soon as he heard my voice Conner arose and came to hug me. He kissed my forehead. And began to explain.
Earlier
Conners POV
"I heard two gunshots be fired I spun around and saw my dad clutching a gun. I looked down at the ground and saw you lying there. Filled with rage I punched him in the face. Hard. Well extremely hard as he fell unconscious. I then grabbed you in my arms and called 911 I drove us to the surface. And used your tablet to drive the Aronex. The police searched the ship and arrested my dad. They found your family. There in other hospital rooms. Recovering. There in comas." I explained the whole story to her.
Brooke's POV
As he explained I felt strange. I loved Conner but I needed to know something. "Why do you still call him 'dad'? I asked. He looked confused and replied "I don't know". "Well maybe it's time to stop" I said clutching his hand. He smiled at me and kissed my forehead. The doctors came in and said I was good to go just take these pain killers and come back in a few weeks to get the bandages and stitches sorted. We smiled and left the room. Then I went to visit my parents. I stayed for a while then went to visit Katy and Josh. Katy was awake and eating chocolate. "Hey Katy" I said as I ran in. "Brooke!!" She screamed and I ran over to hug her. We talked for a while mostly about how she was happy to miss school. After a while I had to go as the doctor said it was bedtime for the kids. Conner and I caught a cab back to my house. We talked for a while. Then decided to binge watch Netflix. We eventually decided to binge watch Pretty Little Liars. I know it's such an old show but it's a classic. I mean season 7 came it in 2017 now it's 2034 but still it's a good show. Slowly my eyes and saw Conner staring at me. "What?" I asked giggling. "Oh nothing" he replied "it's just your so beautiful when you sleep". I laughed once again then pushed my lips against his and he held my body close to his. Until there was a knock on the door. Conner went to open it.  "Yes?" He asked. "Can I come in?" A voice I didn't recognise asked. "Sure" Conner replied and stepped aside so they could come in. In front of me stood someone I thought I recognised. "Hello Miss I am Detective Wilden" as soon as he said Wilden I screamed at the top of my lungs. Suddenly I felt someone stroking my head. I opened my eyes and saw Conner sitting there. I looked over to the door but there was no one there. It was just a dream.