Time for hugs

Brooke's POV
The whole day whizzed by and before I knew it I was walking into school on Monday. As I entered Megan ran over to me and hugged me. "Oh Coco" she said soothingly. Coco was my nickname. "Hey Sugar" I replied. Sugsr was hers. We talked until Conner ran up to me and started to kiss me. He pulled away when the bell went. I stared into his emerald eyes before walking with him hand in hand to start the day. At the end of the day Megan hugged me and told me to call her if I needed something. And Conner walked home with me. We went upstairs to my room cuddled on the couch and watched TV. "Im home!" Called a voice from downstairs. "Hey Mom" I called back. Suddenly 2 kids burst imto my room. "Umm Brooke why is there a boy in your room?" Katy asked me looking disgusted. Most of the time Katy acted as if she was 3. But now she seemed deadly serious. "None of your buisness" I snapped and started to usher them out the door. Before I could finish Mom came in. Oh boy was I for it.  I got lectured for about 20 mimutes before Mom left us alone and we started our homework. "Hey beautiful" he said tilting my head up until my gaze met his. I felt my hesrt besting faster and my whole body heat up as his hand moved from my chin to the back of my head. His strong arms wrapped around me pulling me in close. Until my lips crashed against his. I was careful at first but now I didnt care I opened my mouth allowing him full access to my throat. His tounge raged in and I was in heaven. Before we went to far. He pulled away and we went back to doing our homework. When I awoke I realised I was lying on Conners chest on my bed. "Morning Babe" he said yawning. "Morning Handsome" I replied before we went back to kissing. As much as we wanted to continue we had to stop. We had school. My 7 hours in heaven were up. For now.

Authors Note: If your still here awesome! And thanks for reading so far. If you have any questions or suggestions please comment them.