In The Arms Of An Angel

Brooke's POV
As I entered school everyone stared at me. I looked at Conner and he smiled. Admitting he found it funny. Rolling my eyes we made our way to home room. When we had all sat down Miss Netting started to take the register. When it was over we had math. Great. Math. Eventually school was over and me and Conner went to Starbucks and ordered frappes. We then sat down and started our homework. Finally we'd finished and we headed back to my place. Lucky for us it was Friday!!! Soo!!! No school tomorrow!!!!! Woohooo! After the weekend we only had 3 days left until SUMMEr BREAK!!! YES!!  Well for the weekend I had no homework. I lay on Conners chest and we began to watch Netflix. I mean it's Netflix!!! We must of fallen asleep for when I awoke my phone said it was 10:23 am. Instead of waking him up. I just kissed Conner and he jerked awake but soon began to kiss me. We kissed pretty much all day. Maybe a little more than kissing... Maybe! But it was magical. I didn't want it to end. At about 6pm we decided to order dominos. We got a cheese pizza to share and some fries to share. After we ate we went back to watching Netflix. The next day and week of school went by so fast you barely knew what was happening! Before I knew it we were on Summer Break!! "So What do you want to do this Summer?" Conner asked me when we arrived home. I knew he knew my answer. I looked him right in eye and saw a wave of terror wipe over him.

Authors Note: Hello Thanks for reading this far! For updates and news on new stories follow me to stay posted. But if you don't want to follow me I don't mind! I just like writing!