Daughter of Apollo

Aria

"You're kidding, right? There's no way this is real!" I scream as everything pauses.
"I can assure you, my dear, that all if this is real." A glowing man said as my eyes widened. "I see you can read English, and have very good taste in books." He grinned.
"Who are you?" I asked.
"I am the story teller of the Gods, Rick." He answered.
"You mean Rick Rordan? Like the author of the PJO and HOO series?" I breathed.
"Yes, although the man you see that writes the books for humans, isn't me. He's just some random Rick I found that knew how to read and write." He shrugged.
"So you literally picked a random Rick and used him to write down what is happening? But Percy is only 14, he hasn't even gone past Titan's Curse yet! So are those books telling the reader the future?" I gasped as he nodded.
"You're very smart, and yes. But you can only tell them of the first two books. If they find out that you know the future, everything will fall apart. If you want you can tell them about the two books, but stop at that, don't tell them about the others. Also his story now has you in it, and Aphrodite wants a love story so... have fun!" He rushed before he dissapeared.
"What!? I have more questions!" I yelled not noticing that everything started again.
"Who are you yelling at?" Percy smirked as a blush of embarrassment crept onto my cheeks.
"No one..." I sighed angrily.
"Ok? Anyway... I see you like to read?" He said as he passed me The Lightning Thief.
"Yeah, do you?" I asked trying to play along.
"My dyslexia doesn't help with reading, but I can read in ancient greek." He shrugged.
"Very cool... would you like me to read it to you?" I suggested as he smiled and nodded.

***

"That's so strange, I went through the same thing!" He exclaims as we get to the part were Percy, Annabeth, and Grover had just gotten past the lady and her monster dog.
"Percy, that's because this is a book about you. I changed the names of the characters on purpose so I wouldn't have to answer questions yet." I sighed as I placed a book mark in the book and closed it to turn to face him.
"Wait, what? I'm confused." His eyebrows furrowed.
"The- thank goodness! Can you explain to him what's going on? I don't even know." I said as Rick appeared behind Percy.
"Yes I can." He said as he explained what the books were, how he's writing a book right now about us and how we could date even though we are technically cousins.
"Well... this is uh." Percy stopped.
"Strange? Different? Not even how I thought this would go?" I continued as he just nodded just as the conch shell was blown.
"Dinner? I asked.
"Yeah, let's go." He smiled as he took my hand and ran.

***

"Aria! Come sit with me!" Callie bubbled  just before a gold glowing sun appeared hovering above her head.
"Daughter of Apollo?" Chiron asked as I stared at her with wide eyes.
"YESSSSS! ARI! I'M A DAUGHTER OF APOLLO! YEAAASSSSS!" She screamed as she bolted over to me and tackled me to the floor.
"Ouf! Yeah! It's great!" I smiled widely as a sister of mine walked over to me.