The Search

Aria

Percy, Annabeth, Grover, and I continued to search for Nico all night with no luck.
"We have to tell someone!" Annabeth exclaimed.
"No." Percy and I said in unison.
"No? This is awful! Even Hades has broken the oath!" She grumbled as we continued to search.
"No, he didn't, Nico and Bianca have been in the Lotus Casino for easily 60 years. Bianca and I were close when we went to school together, she told me of the lawyer that got them out and placed them in that school." I explained.
"She did mention that when we were on on our way to the museum." Grover said as I nodded.
"Why did you go to their school in Bar Harbor?" Annabeth sassed.
"Oh I don't know, maybe I lived in Maine when I was little? Maybe the day-" I stopped myself before I spilt everything I've kept to myself all these years. I quickly turned around and didn't say another word for the rest of the night.

***

"Hey, I'm sorry about Annabeth. She can be a little overbearing sometimes." Percy whispered in his bunk as tears streaked down my face.
"Are you ok?" He asked softly as I nodded with my face in my pillow.
"Aria, you do realize I know when you're upset." He soothed as I picked my head up and covered my teary face with my hair as I nodded. He separated my hair so he could look into my eyes as I lunged at him to hug him. He hugged me back and whispered sweet nothings in my ear as I drifted off to sleep in his arms.

***

The next morning I woke, wrapped up, in Percy's arms. We went down for breakfast before we packed to go to his mom's house for Christmas. I put on a white long sleeve, a pair of jeans, brown ankle boots, and a maroon fluffy vest.

Percy and I were to talking to Chiron about Nico running away, when Grover came out of the Big House extremely pale

"Grover what's wrong?" I rushed over to him and grabbed his arm before he fell.
"He spoke!" He shouted loudly making me jump.
"Calm down, my young satyr." Chiron said.
"Pan spoke to me in my head!" He yelled as he looked for a suitcase.
"What did he say?" I asked.
"Only three words." He started. "I await you."