Taken

Aria

"I'll send a message through shock waves to Thalia and Grover." I suggested.
"No time, we have to find them!" He whisper yells as my hand gets caught by a boy with blonde hair and blue eyes.
"Where do you think you're going gorgeous?" He said as Percy came back and wrapped his arm around me and glared at the boy before taking me away from the gym to find the siblings.
Once we found them they ran up to me and hugged me.
"Aria! You came back!" Nico exclaimed as Bianca pulled us towards the wall with fear in her eyes.
"Hi Nico. Bianca, it's alright, this is Percy." I smiled softly just remembering why in the book she was so afraid too late as a spike impaled the wall right next to my face scraping my cheek a little bit. I hissed in pain as I pushed the Di Angelo's behind me protectively and Percy quickly came to me.
"Are you alright?" He whispered as we were pushed outside.
"I'm fine. I sent a message to Thalia... she'll be here soon." I mouthed as he nodded.
"If you're trying to get money out of kidnapping us, you won't get any. It's just Nico and me." She said as I counted down the seconds until Annabeth would be thrown off a cliff. Wait... Annabeth isn't here... No! I hate heights! Shit! I have to hold up the sky! For 3 days! Or more! I thought in my head as I paled. Shit shit shit! SHIT! 3... 2... 1. I counted the sentences until I saw the manticore rush a downed Percy.
"Percy!" I screamed as I threw myself onto the manticore despite my fear of what's going to happen just to save the boy with the most beautiful sea green eyes I've ever seen.
"No!" Percy screamed. Everything felt as it was moving faster just before everything slowed as Dr. Thron and I tumbled off the cliff into the ocean down below.