Holding the Sky... Again

Aria

"Let them go." Zoe demanded.
"Perhaps you'd like to take the sky for them then?" Atlas grinned.
"NO! Do not offer, Zoe! I forbid you." Artemis said in a mom voice.
"You see, Zoe? Lady Artemis likes her new job." He continued to rant as I rolled my eyes. "How little you understand, young one.  This is the point where the sky and the Earth 1st met, where Ouranos and Gaia 1st brought forth their mighty children, the titans. The sky still wants to embrace the Earth. Someone must hold it at Bay or else he would crush down upon this place, instantly flatting a mountain and everything within a 100 leagues. Once you have taken the burden, there is no escape." Atlas explained as he walked towards us studying Percy, Thalia, and me. "So this is the best heros of the days, eh? Weak if you ask me." He rolled his eyes.
"Fight us, and let's see." Percy blurted.
"Have a gods taught you nothing? And a mortal does not fight a mere mortal directly. It is beneath our dignity. I will have Luke crush your instead." Atlas waved his hand dismissively.
"So, another coward." Percy sassed as The titan's eyes glowered with hatred.
"As for you, daughter of Zeus, it appears Luke was wrong about you." He pealed his eyes off of Percy towards Thalia.
"I wasn't wrong." Luke manged. He seems like he's in pain.
"Thalia, you can still join us. Call the Ophiotaurus. It will come to you." Luke explained as Thalia looked at him painfully.
"What happened to you?" She faltered.
"Our fathers have done nothing for us! They have no right to rule the world!" Luke yelled.
"Free Aria. Let her go." She shook her head.
"It's my last chance. He will use the other way if you don't agree. Please." He begged fearfully.
"Thalia, don't." I pleaded as she turned towards me.
"If you won't, she has to." Luke explained as they all looked at me.
"Over my dead body." I hissed venomously as they charged into battle.

Thalia went to fight Luke, and Percy went for Atlas. I can now honestly see why he said this was a stupid decision... because it is. His sword has failed him just like Ares said and now he's being tossed like a rag doll.
"Release the sky, and help him." Artemis said to me as Zoe shot arrows at her father. I nodded and grabbed the dagger from my boot and ran into battle next to Percy.
"LEAVE THEM ALONE!" I screamed as I slashed at the titan multiple times.
"Aria took it!" Percy exclaimed behind me as I remembered this part in the book. I continued to fight with Atlas as Percy took the sky from Artemis and she took out her hunting knives as she fought with the titan. I ran over to Percy and got down on my knees to bare the weight with him. I couldn't just let him do this on his own.
After a while of holding the sky again my body started to shudder uncontrollably from all the weight placed on me again.
Get ready. Artemis spoke in our minds as she kicked Atlas towards us and pushed us out of the way to hold his old burden again.
I hadn't noticed that Thalia had pushed Luke over the edge or that Zoe was still on the ground dying.
"Where's Zoe?" I choked as I laid still from my body being crushed 3 times.