Grover's Call

Aria

***

It's the beginning of winter, and Percy, Thalia, and I get a distress call from Grover, so Percy's mom is now driving us to one of my old schools in Bar Harbor Maine, which is an 8 hour drive from New York.
"Are you guys all set? Do you need anything? Extra jackets? Percy do you have Riptide? Ambrosia? Some nectar?" She babbled as she stopped the car outside of the school.
"Yes mom... bye mom." Percy grumbled as he got out of the car.
"Thank you Mrs. Jackson! Be safe getting home ok?" I smiled as she nodded.
"Your mom is cool." Thalia said as we walked inside.
"Summers? Is that really you?" Ms. Gottschalk came up to me.
"Hello Ma'am, how are you?" I smiled politely as she cringed.
"Huh, still alive I see Miss Summers?" She cackles.
"Yes ma'am." I sighed. She was one of the teachers here that no matter what she said you knew it was always an insult.
"Who are these people?" A man with salt and pepper hair boomed as he walked towards us.
"An old student and two others." She sneered as she glared at me.
"We all go here." Thalia said as she snapped her fingers.
"Guys! You made it!" Grover said as he ran toward us.
"Where did they go?" The fat female teacher asked.
"Just outside for some air, it was getting a bit hot in gym." I spoke up quickly as Dr. Thorn ushered us into the gym.
"Ok Grover, why did you call us?" Percy asked.
"I found two powerful half bloods." He answered as he pointed out Bianca and her little brother Nico.
"You can't possibly be pointing out Bianca and Nico Di Angelo. Right?" I asked as he nodded.
"How do you know them?" Grover asked me.
"I used to live in Bar Harbor. I came to this school." I sighed heavily.
"We shouldn't look so suspicious, dance." Thalia said trying to avoid the awkward as she took Grover's arm and lugged him over to dance.
"Ok... so who should I ask?" Percy asked.
"Me maybe? Just so if we have to leave it won't look too suspicious." I suggested as he nodded as he placed his hands on my waist and I rested mine around his neck.
"You look really nice today." He murmured.
"Thank you." I blushed as he paled. "What? Are you ok?!" I worried knowing what was coming.
"They're gone." He gasped.