03.

"Udon?" Both Mark and Bambam asked, their attention on the phone after Mark pulled over by the side of the road.

"Yes."

"Are you sure? He's been in manual mode for a while, are we going to set him back to auto mode?" Bambam asked them turned to look at Mark briefly who had a deep frown on his face.

"Taecyeon had added a program in, right?"

"Yes but—" Mark hesitated for a short moment. "You know about his past."

Jaebum sighed from the other side of the phone once more before he made his decision.

"Nayeon's innocent. With our current situation, we need Udon, right? Shutting them down will take a longer while now and with her phone shut, we don't know what will happen."

Both Mark and Bambam knew that Jaebum was right. If only one of them were at their base right now, things would have been so much easier. But with them in the car and Jeongyeon in Jaebum's office, there's a limit to what they can do to a big group of androids.

Not soon after, Mark and Bambam arrived at the mall. Bambam got out of the car first after Mark pulled over however, Nayeon was nowhere in sight.

"Jeongyeon, updates on the data frequency?" Bambam requested, the bluetooth earpiece in his ears. "Are they still even here?"

"They are still there."

"If they were programmed to only capture Nayeon, they would be waiting for the mastermind of this stupid situation." Mark interrupted the conversation into their group conversation.

"Then we just have to find her quick. Did you cancel all my appointments, Jeongyeon?"

"Yes boss." Jeongyeon replied before she changed the topic. "Mark, you're at the mall right? I'm going to send you whatever the radar on my phone had gotten. Do you think you can hack into one of the android's frequency?"

"I will try."

"What does that mean?" Jaebum who didn't have as much hacking knowledge as the others questioned. He's usually the one to keep the situation as organised as possible.

His question was answered as Jeongyeon explained about how because the program was installed in her phone, there's a limit to what she could do. And the fact that she's far away from the mall prevented her from doing anything. However, if she sent the data information to Mark, there's a chance which he would be able to find the IP address of at least one android.

"One IP address found." Mark stated. "They are still in the mall."

"Hey guys." Bambam's voice could be heard in the group again. "I was checking around and because Jinyoung's face is everywhere, I did some research. This mall was owned by his agency and your company, Jaebum."

"I have no idea on this." Jaebum sounded confused. "I will look into it but let's find Nayeon first.

"Bam, I'm sending you the location. Udon is activated. I will find a way to shut all androids down with Udon.

Bambam muttered a "noted" and took out his mobile phone from his pocket before he opened the information Mark had sent over. He then headed over to the escalator, his footsteps getting faster as he half ran down the escalator.

Basement, that's where the GPS detected – KC Telecom.

Nayeon stared at all the man in suits in front of her. They were all acting weird; none of them spoke up and unlike what she seen in dramas, no one was threatening her either. No creepy laughter, no threats, nothing. All they were doing was standing straight and blocking the door. She had tried to escape, seeing that none of them seemed to be bothered about her. However, whenever she did so, the whole group of them would surround her.