04.

"What?" It wasn't just Nayeon who found the idea ridiculous; Jaebum, Jinyoung and Bambam had all reacted similarly. Mark and Jeongyeon both turned to look at Taecyeon, feeling as confused as everyone else in the room.

"Are you sure?" Mark asked in a low tone. "She's not like the others."

"She has no choice." Taecyeon turned to look at Mark who's standing by his side. "They know how she looks like; unless she learns to protect herself, she's going to be in danger."

"Wait wait wait." Nayeon held a hand up, stopping the conversation before she took in a deep breath. "I am not agreeing to this."

"Like I said, you've got no choice." Taecyeon repeated himself. "The ones who caught you earlier were probably androids. Androids that were programmed just to capture you."

"This is insane." Nayeon shook her head and messed up her own hair in frustration, unable to think properly. "Why am I dragged into this?"

"Taec's right..." Jeongyeon spoke up which caught the boys' attention. "Nayeon's the only one they have seen. The rest of us are still unknown to them; we had always clean up all the possible data memories that might have captured our faces. Unless she learns about the androids and their system, she would eventually end up dead."

"Do you have to be so direct?" Nayeon sighed at the truth which Jeongyeon had shown all of them. But Jeongyeon ignored her words and continued.

"Also, Nayeon had seen the man behind these right?"

Nayeon nodded slowly.

"Do you still remember how he looked like?" Jinyoung asked this time.

"Well..." Nayeon fiddled her fingers nervously now that all the attention was on her again. "I only remember he has a very annoying smile."

There was silence for a quick moment but Jaebum's voice broke it.

"Udon," he called out which Udon gave him his attention right after. "Show her the photos."

Nayeon blinked, clueless of what Jaebum's talking about. However, that didn't last very long when one of the computer screen lit up.

"This is the CEO of Mystic Entertainment; Jinyoung's under them." Udon explained when the screen showed a photo of a man in his 40s. "Is he the one?"

Nayeon shook her head. "He was slightly older."

"Next suspect then," Udon smiled and the photo on the screen was switched. This time, it showed a man who looked even older. It was a photo taken when KC telecom's new branch at the mall was opened and no one noticed how Jaebum's expression turned grim.

"This is the chairman of KC Telecom. We rescued you from the basement of this branch of theirs."

"Not him too." Nayeon shook her head again.

"Aren't they like super important people?" She couldn't help but asked.

"They are also the main suspects." Jaebum answered her question in a serious and cold tone. "Udon, next one."

Udon nodded at his request and this time, on the screen, it showed a photo of a family. In the middle of it was an old man in a wheelchair; Udon then zoomed into the face of the man standing beside the wheelchair.

"Is it him?" Taecyeon was the one who asked this time.

It took Nayeon a while as she took a closer look but eventually she confirmed that it's him.

"That annoying, creepy smile." Nayeon muttered, a look of disgust in her tone. "That's him."

"That's Jaebum's uncle." Jinyoung said and took a quick glance at Jaebum whose face looked even darker than before. "Im Jongmin, one of the directors in their company."