18.

"We have to delete all traces we left behind earlier." Nayeon was the one who replied this time while she typed against her keyboard. "But something or someone is stopping us!"

"It's her." It's amazing Taecyeon sounded especially calm when he said that. However, if not for the situation, Nayeon might be able to hear his voice shaking slightly.

"Let's leave now, yeah?" Nayeon panicked. "Udon isn't here yet and there's only four of us handling all these androids and the ones behind them!"

"No!" Bambam shouted. "If it's her, I'm staying!"

"There's a huge group surrounding the van." Udon notified. "I don't know if I can handle this many androids."

"No!" Bambam shouted again while Taecyeon stopped typing, staying silent for a while before he pushed his macbook cover down.

"Let's go."

"I said no!" Bambam insisted, refusing to do as told.

"It's not a question." Taecyeon opened the side door of the van but was stopped by Mark.

"The activity from the other side stopped. There's no trace of them anymore."

"What?" Both Bambam and Nayeon stepped away from their spot and to the side of Mark. "It's really gone... What does it mean?"

"This..." Taecyeon stared into the dark where two figures walked towards them.

Mark, Bambam and Nayeon turned their head and shifted their gaze to where Taecyeon was staring at. Mark widened his eyes and stepped out from the van along with Bambam. Nayeon glanced at the two shadows and then back at the three males in front of her.

"Mimi—"

"Sunmi..."

"Jisung..."

Taecyeon, Bambam and Mark muttered at the same time.

Nayeon blinked as her gaze shifted back to the two figures who stopped right in front of the androids. One of them was a woman in a ponytail whom Nayeon assumed was Sunmi. The other one was a younger looking boy and Mark's gaze had never once left him.

Jisung.

She had heard that name from Jinyoung once when he told her that Mark's always in a bad mood during September. Nayeon had found it weird at first, especially knowing that it's Mark's birthday month too. However, Jinyoung explained that it was also the month when Mark lost his younger brother and he had always blamed himself for it.

Nayeon shifted her attention back to the duo in front of them; neither of them seemed to recognise the boys.

"Jisung..." Mark muttered again as he took a step forward subconsciously while Nayeon kept her gaze on the man. "Jisung!"

It was like she had guessed, Nayeon grabbed onto Mark's arm, stopping him to dash forward. However, the man was still stronger than her.

"Let go!" He flung her arms away which caused her to stagger a little.

"He can't recognise you!" Nayeon shouted and wrapped her arms around Mark's body at the same time, hoping that it would be strong enough to hold him back. "Don't be stupid!"

Thankfully, she was able to stop him this time.

"That's her, right?" Bambam turned to look at Taecyeon, his finger pointing at the duo's direction. "It is her!"