17.

"Sorry Jinyoung," Bambam started off with an apology. "We couldn't get pass the security system."

No one made any response to him. Jaebum stepped forward a little, his eyes fixated on the screen. Mark and Nayeon who were on the other side of the hall, did the same too. None of them could find any word to say during that situation which, neither of them were expecting it to happen.

"What's going on?" Jihyo who noticed Jaebum acting weirdly couldn't help herself but to ask. "Is that a new way to promote a new movie?"

"I wish." Jaebum mumbled half heartedly as a reply to Jihyo's question.

Right on the big screen, a footage of Jinyoung was playing. It was clearly taken during the huge fight at the abandoned warehouse. Being one of the most popular solo idol, the journalists and reporters jumped into action, recording the big reveal of Jinyoung.

"Shut it down." Mark commanded through their communication system. "Bambam, Udon, shut it down. Nayeon and I will come back and help."

"We are trying!"

"No." Jinyoung muttered firmly. "Find Jeongyeon first."

"Jinyoung, get out from the hall before your career gets ruined." Jaebum instructed. "Now."

Jihyo turned to look at Jaebum, an obvious surprised expression all over her face. Did Jaebum know this idol and who was he speaking to? She was about to ask again but was startled by the loud gunshot that came from the footage.

That was the last thing everyone saw. A footage of Jinyoung pulling the gun trigger before the screen goes black and so did the whole hall.

The light came back on again, brightening up the place.

Taecyeon and Bambam stood up from their seat. Nayeon grabbed Mark's arm, a look of panic and shocked on their faces. Jaebum clenched his fist into a ball and Jinyoung widened his eyes.

"Isn't that—" Jihyo couldn't finished her sentence and turned to look at the man beside her who's keeping his full attention on the situation that's going on.

Jeongyeon.

"You crazy bastards!" Jinyoung bellowed which most of the reporters managed to capture his angry expression.

The man who was holding Jeongyeon captive said nothing and slid a pistol across the floor towards him.

"Show everyone your true self." The man spoke in a monotonous voice. "Show everyone how easy it was for you to pull the trigger of a gun. Show everyone the real Park Jinyoung. Use the gun and she will be safe."

His words caused even more confusion in the crowd but for the five of them, they knew what the man was and what he wanted.

It was an android programmed for this and what they wanted was Jinyoung to shoot the android in front of the media and everyone in the hall.

The hall went quiet as tension filled the air. Jinyoung glanced at the pistol on the ground and slowly bend down to pick the gun up from the ground. His eyes met with Jeongyeon's after he stood up again; despite the mask covering half her face, he could still see the panic in her eyes.

Yet, she was shaking her head, telling him to not do it.

"Mark, Jaebum—" Taecyeon started, hinting for them to help out but Jinyoung's loud voice stopped them from moving.

"Stay back!" He roared which created even more tension. "Let me handle this. It was my fault."

He looked down at the gun then back up at Jeongyeon again. At the same time, Mark guided Nayeon out of the hall and once they're out, they ran straight into the van. Both of them grabbed a laptop each, hoping that they would be able to shut the android down while Taecyeon and Bambam continued to break the enemies' security.