15.

The place Mark brought Nayeon to turned out to be a personal boutique that catered to Jaebum's need. When they reached the place, Jaebum and Jeongyeon were already there.
"You're here." Jaebum stood up from the luxurious chair when Nayeon walked into the boutique after Mark.

Mark gave him a slight nod as a response. Whereas for Nayeon, she was looking around the store in awe, completely ignoring everyone in the store.

"Wake up, Nayeon." Jaebum snapped his fingers in front of the girl's face which invited a soft yelp from her. "Are you with us now?"

"Yes yes." Nayeon muttered and placed a hand on her chest to calm herself down from the scare. "But wow Jaebum, this is the kind of luxury I never once imagine to even be a part of."

"Well, you don't have to imagine anymore." Jaebum answered in a nonchalant manner before he turned his attention to Jeongyeon. "Where's Bambam and Jinyoung."

"They said they're on the way."

"In that case..." Jaebum trailed off and met his gaze with the boutique staffs at the back. "Nayeon, go pick your dress. Jeongyeon, you too. Jinyoung and I will match ours with your dress colours."

Two ladies who were both wearing the same uniform walked up to Nayeon and Jeongyeon at the same time, leading them to the back of the boutique.

While waiting, Jaebum sat back on the couch and Mark had his back leaned against the wall. The wait was silent and both of them had either a blank expression or a frown on their faces. After all, the event would be in another two days.

It was the sound of the front door opening that made Jaebum and Mark to look up. They were greeted by Jinyoung's smug grin and Bambam who stepped in after.

"Damn Jaebum." Jinyoung took a quick look around and gave his attention to the young CEO. "This is even more luxurious than our agency's."

"You're late." That was Jaebum's reply instead.

"I had to convince my manager that I won't get into trouble." Jinyoung sat down on the other side of the couch comfortably. "Where are the two girls anyway?"

"Choosing their dresses."

As if they've heard the question, the two staff ladies walked out from the room behind.

"Sir, do you want them to come out with their dresses?" One of them asked and before Jaebum could answer, Jinyoung beat him to it.

"Yes, tell them to!" Jinyoung gave the lady a grin which made her blushed a little. "So it's easier for us to choose our suits too."

The two staffs nodded and walked back into the room again. A few seconds later, a rare shriek from Jeongyeon was heard.

"Do we really have to?"

"Come on, let's go!" That was Nayeon's voice. "You look ultra gorgeous, let's show that off!"

"But—"

Jeongyeon wasn't able to finish her sentence for Nayeon had already dragged her to where the boys were waiting even though Jeongyeon had tried to turn back.

"I chose it for her! She didn't want any other colours so I chose a black one." Nayeon grinned proudly then turned to Jinyoung with a cheeky look. "Doesn't she look beautiful?"

There was a brief silence from the idol who was staring at a fidgeting Jeongyeon. She was wearing a black off shoulder evening gown that fits her body perfectly. She was staring at the floor in embarrassment since she had never wore even a simple dress, much less this elegant evening gown.