【Chapter One】

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ The moon sees them all. ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

"Oh look, it's the whore."

This would be the greeting Jimin hears every time he enters the pack house. She-wolves would group themselves to talk about him, that's why Jimin doesn't have friends.

Pups make fun of him, they throw their toys and food at him. One time he volunteered to teach the pups how to read and write but they just ignored him and listened to the other beta-teacher. He likes kids, but they don't like him.

Unmated males look at him like he's some piece of meat they like to devour. He had to always hide himself immediately from the unmated warriors every time he was tasked to send them food. He was almost raped, by five of them last time. And the elderly, the old werewolves at his pack, would glare at him as he pass by, shouting hurtful words on their way. He doesn't know why they hate him so much. Jimin doesn't understand.

Although he wasn't the only omega around, they would treat him like some lowlife. He sleeps with the other omegas in the basement, but he only have an old comforter, a rag for a blanket and he doesn't even have a pillow. They treat him differently. They treat him like a whore, like his mother. Horny males take advantage of his small figure and make him do things that will pleasure them during their ruts. Jimin is smart enough to ask the pack doctor for suppressants and pills, that'll prevent him from being pregnant.

"Filthy omega! Can you go to my room later tonight?" Some males joked. Jimin wiped a stray that fell from his eyes, that he didn't noticed. He wants to disappear inside his sweater, sweater that is even two times bigger than his body. He only have a few pairs of clothes, clothes that weren't his.

"Ignore them Jimin. D-don't cry." He made his way to the kitchen to help the other omegas prepare the meals. As he walks along the crowded halls, he can't fight back more tears that are threatening to fall from his eyes. The pack members keep a disgusted look every time his around. Always whispering and gossiping rude rumors about him. Jimin may not be the strongest, but with his werewolf hearing, he can still hear what they are saying.

"What are you doing here?" Jia, one of the she-wolf warrior blocked his way, standing tall in front of him. He kept his head hung low to show her respect and he doesn't want to fight back.