【Chapter Three】

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ The moon sees them all. ☽༓・*˚⁺‧

:(

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

"Omega."

Jimin fainted. His system just shut down after being marked. The alpha wrapped his arms around Jimin's small frame, pulling him closer, retreating those fangs back and licking the bite. He stared at his bite for a few second, head feeling a little heavy. His wolf, Jay was quiet for the first time. It's probably trying to search for that omega wolf through their bond.

"Alpha!" He turned his head to look who it was and saw a beta wolf standing, one of his warriors. They were probably looking for him and checked what happened. He clicked his tongue, ignoring the latter and just stared at Jimin's sleeping face. His omega's face. His face was dirty from all the soil that stick to it when he was crying, a few dried leaves on his blonde hair. The alpha's eyes shifted downward to his mark on Jimin's pale skin. There's a lot of dried blood. His eyes turned gold for a minute, there's this feeling in his chest, he was proud of claiming not just any omega but his mate. But he is also disgusted and angry of himself, he couldn't even restrain his wolf from claiming this omega.

"Jungkook! I heard noises. Joonie didn't want me to leave the house but I had to. I had a bad feeling. What's going?"

The alpha, Jungkook, heard his brother and a lot of his warriors coming this way. He can already smell the worry from their scents. Letting out a sigh, he carried Jimin bridal style and turned around for everyone to see. He his brother gasped.

"Jungkook! What the hell did you just do?!" A growl, he answered back with a growl and glared at everyone. Not paying attention to his brother and just focused on returning back to their house to get Jimin cleaned up. With head high and furrowed eyebrows, he walked, his warriors following him without any sound. Sure he had a lot of explaining to do, but he doesn't want to argue right now. All he want to do at the moment is get Jimin treated and clean so he can take a shower and scrub off this intoxicating eucalyptus scent. It's driving him crazy too much for his liking. He couldn't concentrate, and think about his actions. This mate thing is getting into his system. And Jungkook doesn't want it. Or maybe he does.

"Jungkook I've received news from the neighboring pack--- Jimin? Is that Jimin?!"

Reaching the pack house was easy, he thought he wouldn't get to argue and snap at anyone who'll question the situation, he's not in the mood to explain himself. But he almost lost his shit when his brother's mate, Namjoon, took a step toward his mate and almost touched him.

"FUCK OFF!"