【Chapter Four】

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ The moon sees them all. ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Jungkook wasn't expecting for anything to happen, and besides, his pack has a wedding to prepare tomorrow. He'll worry about the rouge omega who he claimed, later.

The next morning was a bright and sunny day. The western pack was in preparation of a wedding, a traditional wedding of a young beta couple and everyone is anticipating the ceremony. Flowers were decorated in the area outside the pack house in which the wedding will take place. Omega females and males were tying bouquets of white roses. Wood carved into chairs were being placed at the area by male betas and alphas. Little children were also there helping, playing and just giggling around while running. Making the pack full of smiles. It was a happy pack indeed.

But there's happen to be a situation on that exact bright and sunny day. The pack's leader, Jungkook, took a injured and marked a omega in. It wouldn't be any problem if it's a member of their pack. What made them anxious and worried is, the said omega was a rogue. A lone wolf, who they thought will bring nothing good to them. And Jimin sees himself as something like that.

"Wake up."

Vanilla. A sweet vanilla scent made it's way to Jimin's nose, waking him up from his deep slumber when he realized he isn't familiar with that scent and sat up. His eyes were open, wide like he wanted to take them out and looked for who the scent belonged to. There, standing a few feet away from him is a tall and charming omega with broad shoulders and a pretty face. Jimin stared at him with wide curious eyes as the other omega prepare food for him by the table. He took a fistful of the blanket covering him and pulled it up to his face when he felt a sharp pain from the area on his neck that course all through his body. He let out a cry in pain and pheromones to let the other omega know that he is hurt.

"H-hey.. Calm down. You shouldn't have sat up. I'm Seokjin, here let me help you." Seokjin, the handsome omega settled bowl of porridge on and the table and walked toward the distressed omega on the bed.

"D-don't come near me please.." Jimin needed help. He doesn't even had any idea why is he here and why does his neck hurt so much. Tears started to trail down on his cheek one by one and soon he let out a sob. Seokjin immediately hug the other. Placing his hand on the other's back as his other hand placed a bunch of pillows by the headboard to support and not cause Jimin any more pain as he lay him down. Seokjin was careful and gentle which made Jimin cry louder because he never, never in his life felt someone take care of him except for his dead parents, Taehyung's parent and Taehyung.