【Chapter Seven】

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ The moon sees them all. ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

 ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

.。*゚+.*.。   ゚+..。*゚+

Talking to the moon.

Trying to get to you

"I know you're somewhere out there, somewhere far away. I want you back."

In hopes you're on the other side, talking to me too.

Darkness surrounded the once blue sky, full of twinkling stars and thin clouds. The moon was shinning high above the sky. The moonlight was the only source of light in the forest. The crickets singing were the only sound present in it. Fireflies were everywhere as if someone place fairy lights around the tress. It was lonely. It was sad. The night life in the forest is something only a broken hearted can understand and appreciate. Trees were reaching out towards the moon for an embrace. The grass were ever so soft. It was different from when everything's alive. Maybe it's the only time Mother Earth gets to have a rest and retouch everything and with the help of the Moon Goddess, it just made everything magical.

Amongst the deeper part of the forest, Jungkook was catching his breath. With his mate on his hands, and his mind being bombarded with questions, it made him restless. He got tired from running after he rinse both of them with fresh water from the lake. The water was cold, so Jungkook soaked Jimin for a couple of minutes to cool his temperature down a bit. But he realized that he doesn't have a pair of clothes for Jimin to change in. So Jungkook was trying his best to provide heat by carrying Jimin close to his naked chest while he figures out a way to get to some sort of shelter.

Jimin still needed help. He's in the middle of his first heat after being marked and Jungkook can't seem to accept that he can't provide some sort of comfort for the little omega. He looked around the forest while holding Jimin gentle and careful. Jungkook also realized that he doesn't have the supply to clean Jimin's wound. He needed to find a shelter fast to clean the fresh mark before it gets uncomfortable for the younger and get infected.

"A-alpha.."