【Chapter Ten】

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ The moon sees them all. ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

"What are you talking about Jimin, I don't smell any blood around here."

Jungkook stopped on his track, he came back to his senses on the mention of blood. He sniffed around the air and his eyebrows met when he doesn't smell anything around them. He look at Jimin, confused. He put Jimin down to stand on his own feet and looked around. There was no one with them on the path to the town. There are only trees and grass around them. He can't catch the smell of blood and there is no sign of danger for him.

But the omega can see them. Behind those trees are black slimy creatures that gives off a nasty scent of blood and rotten flesh. Jimin reached out and held onto Jungkook's arm. Jungkook sensed the pheromones Jimin gave off as a sign that he's panicking and afraid. But the alpha was frustrated for he can't see what or where the threat is that causes Jimin to be like this.

"Jimin, what do you see and where are them?"

Jimin let out a shaky breathe and pointed out towards the group of trees a kilometer away from where they are standing. The smell of blood was too strong for the little omega, he cover his nose with his hand and started coughing.

"They smell nasty. Blood and rotten fresh. They look like dead people but are alive."

The living dead. Dead bodies that are brought to life. These nasty creatures were long dead that their body already decayed. Hence giving off that bloody and rotten smell. Them being alive can only be caused by a supernatural force. Usually witches make spells that brings dead body alive. But Jungkook never heard about these invisible zombies. Fighting the visible ones is already a pain, but fighting what you can't sense is a much more pain. Jungkook let out a growl. Without Jay, his wolf, he can't shift in his wolf form. Without sensing the enemy how can he put both of them in safety.