【Chapter Eleven】

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ The moon sees them all. ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

"What do you mean? I don't know you! I only met you now, how could you call Jungkook a barbarian!"

Jimin was angry on how this male right in front of him call Jungkook such insults. He was clenching his burnt fists as he prevent himself from crying because of anger. The witch only watched him, having a disgusted look on his face as watched Jimin clenched his fists. This wasn't how he had planned to get Jimin back. After sensing his presence from the house he was in, he couldn't help himself and rushed immediately to get him away from whoever he was with. He thought he was with Taehyung, but he never imagined Jimin, being with Jungkook. The wolf he despised since the beginning. Jimin shouldn't be with him. That was his fate, he just couldn't figure out how things ended up this way.

"I'm sorry if that offended you, but I know that man more than you do. I've seen him way before you two were Jungkook and Jimin." Jimin couldn't contain himself and burst out into sobs, fat tears were streaming down his face. He doesn't understand why does things like this happen to him. He left and broke the bond with Taehyung, ended up being marked by Jungkook, mated him, and now Jungkook was nowhere beside him and some unknown male witch kept on telling things that surely hurt his feelings.

The male witch panicked. After witnessing how those tears started to form at the corner of his eyes and streamed down his cheeks, he suddenly felt guilty. Jimin was never like this, or maybe that's not Jimin but those previous people on his previous life. It was confusing. He wasn't suppose to be mated nor be bonded with Jungkook. Jimin is never supposed to be a weak and emotional omega. The witch wasn't prepared for this. This was not the things that is suppose to happen. What's happening in this era. Why is everything changing so suddenly?

"L-look. I'm sorry. I mean it. J-just calm down."

The fella knelt on the ground and reached out a hand to pat the back of the crying omega. Jimin's pheromones were never that strong. The witch felt it shook him, as he drew closer to the weeping wolf.