【Chapter Eight】

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ The moon sees them all. ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

"Blood. The tree of life needed blood to create another life."

Legends says that out there in the Northern Mountains, stand an enormous tree that bear children for the childless. Couples who were told to climb up the mountain needed to cut themselves and let their blood flow down to the roots of the said tree. After three days, a child that they prayed and hoped for will be under the shades of the tree, crying out for them.

It was going well through out the years. Man being was saved by the tree of life, then another being was introduced.

"Oh, Moon Goddess! Please guide these unborn children as I die under the tree of life!"

She died from a wolf bite, under the tree of life. The tree took in all of her blood and buried her body under it's shade. The unborn children were given blood, from her. Thus the start of the Lycan specie.

"My child, I will guide these people and take care of them as you wish."

Werewolves were savages that time. They wiped off every single Man on Earth. It was also said that they were the second species who dared lived on land, first were the Bloodsuckers. The Moon Goddess, however, guided them to a better life. Hence, making her their God. It was also the start of Lycan hierarchy.

From the Alpha.

The beginning. The first in order of importance. The leaders, the rulers. The strongest and bravest. The breeders.