【Chapter Two】

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ The moon sees them all. ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

He ran.

He ran away.

He ran further away from his home.

From the place he grew up, from the place where he belongs. But maybe he doesn't really belong there. Maybe there's somewhere out there waiting for Jimin. Maybe he does have a place to go.

But where?

Tears keep streaming down from his eyes. Jimin can't quite see the way because of his tears, he tried wiping them with his sleeves, but his eyes want to do all the waterworks. He kept running and sobbing. He passed by tree after tree, and a few creatures that were feeding on some green grass. He didn't care. At that moment he didn't care if some animal or maybe human found him and kill him. All he wants to do is run away.

He doesn't want this. But he doesn't have a choice. The pack's bond is breaking, he can feel it deep inside him. He can feel Taehyung's and his bond, breaking as well. It made his chest hurt a little, no maybe more. The pain's worse than the pain he feels in his limbs. As he gets farther away from his home, the more it pains him inside. But he can't call that a home. It's a roof and four walls, four walls that trapped him, four walls that haunt him, four walls that will forever be his nightmare. The only true home he knows is beside him. Beside Taehyung whenever they had the chance to sleep beside each other.

The sea breeze with a hint of sweet strawberries mixed with his own scent. How much he miss the latter already. He cried in pain, and stumbled upon a rock, grazing his knee roughly. And the result? A wound.

I'm sorry Taehyung... Tae, I'm so sorry. I can't anymore. I'm sorry.