【Chapter Five】

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ The moon sees them all. ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

 ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

。*゚+.*.。   ゚+..。*゚+

"Kiss!"

Jimin woke up a little sore after his mental break down earlier. With little less sunlight coming from the gap from the curtains of the window, He guess it's already late. Or maybe not. He sat up, still a little cautious of his surroundings as he covered himself with the blanket that smells like the alpha from last night. Jimin looked around the area and sniffed the air. The sweet vanilla scent was still lingering in the room along with that earthy smell that makes his wolf howl. Speaking of his wolf, Rasha is awfully quiet today. Which made Jimin a lot more nervous than before.

He reach over the glass of water on the bedside table and took a sip, shutting his eyes close when he felt that horrible throbbing pain in his neck that he have no idea what's going on. Rasha being missing in action didn't help it. He needed him. He wants the comfort. With little less energy, his wound would take time to heal. Well that's what he thought. He doesn't know that the alpha's saliva could do magic on it, heal it a little faster. But being the omega he was born into, doesn't get the privilege to receive education.

"Cheers!"

He turned his head at the open window that shows the pack having a celebration from outside. Jimin wrapped the blanket around himself, and carefully sat by the edge of the bed and took his time to stand up straight. He was carefully not touching his neck for he is also scarred of causing himself that much pain. It's even good luck he didn't die from the incident last night. Jimin's kind of grateful.

"Come on, Jungkook. Don't be such a killjoy!"

"Jungkook."

He really like that name. He like how it rolls on his tongue. Like how it really fits him well. Jimin tilted his head a little and watched them with awe. There was a big bonfire settled in front of the pack house, with the members surrounding it, drinking beers, eating and with children playing and having fun with their families. He wanted to experience those kinds of moments. How he always wished for something like that to happen in his life. He'll do everything to have a family again. To feel like he actually belongs to a pack. Jimin gulp down the lump in his throats as tears started to form in his eyes. He bites his lips hard enough not to let any sobs be heard. The moon illuminating it's light against his pretty face, caressing it like a mother to her child.