Chapter 9 Revenge

venusaurore Shout our to you! Thanks for the follow!
"Hey you are sure you can do it? I don't want you to get in trouble. Keep it anonymous.Ok?" I say wiping the sweat of my head as I stand and walk towards the door to get fresh air.

It's been 2 weeks since that awful incident. Officially the tweet is marked as prank and now I am bombarded by people saying "Aww such a cute guy, Emma you are so lucky to have a partner like that. I wish I can be in your place."
I control myself but I don't know, one day I am gonna scream at those aunties and girls "Please take him, he is all yours!"
Adam opens the door for me and we sit on the bench outside. I turn up to him and say for try hundredth time "Thank you so much!"
He smiles and says "Anything for you, Emma."
My mind senses the closeness, but before I could move back. A spider falls onto Adam's shoulder. And boy you should have heard his loud shriek. It was worth to sit in this dungeon. But more worth it would be to see the expression on James face when he sees the video.

"Hey big boy, scared of spiders are we?" I say trying to contain my laughter. Adam just gives me the look and says "Emma lets be serious here! Are you sure you want to do this. I know what he did is shit, but do you want to follow the same path?"
I smile at the man front of me. Adam is too good, but I say "Adam I know, what I am doing is over the top, but I thought about it, and that motherfucker has to repent."
He smiles a little at what I say and says "Ok mam so when are you planning to release it?"
I smile evilly and say "Soon! Very soon, James is going to be fucked!"
*****
I get up from my sleep to the sweet song of my alarm. And I open my eyes with a smile because I knew this was the day we were working for the past 1 week. Yesterday night I released the video. And boy in one hour it already had 1M views.
I take my phone and just like deja vu I find my phone vibrating with countless messages and tweets.
I put my phone in silent and go to my bathroom and have a relaxed shower blasting Shawn Mendes songs.

I hear my door bell ring, followed by thuds and kicks and screams of a guy who I very well know. So still being in my bathrobe I open the door to see a fuming James standing there clutching his phone followed by my guards.
So with the smirk on my face I wave the guards to go away. And say "Good morning James!"
And boy the look on his face was priceless.
If looks had the power to kill people I am sure I would be dead by now.
With the most red face and low octave voice he says "Emma, you are alive only because I don't lay my hands on girls, if you were a guy, oh my god! I would have murdered you with my bare hands."
What's up with men and their dialogue of not hitting girls and saying you are a girl. This ticks me and I walk closer to him and his face scrunches up. And I smile sweetly and say "Huh! I bet that's not what's stopping you! Fucker! And I am not a girl, I am woman and even if you think to raise your hand a little. I have millions of ways to murder you slowly but painfully. Don't forget I am a surgeon and I know my ways."
I am happy to see tiny droplets of sweat forming on his forehead. And he has lost almost all color from his face. Before he could say anything I close the door right onto his face. And press the intercom telling my guards to throw him out of my property and to not to ever and never allow him near this premises ever again.
*****
I was getting ready for the work and my mom called me for the hundredth time in the past hour. I attended the call and she screams into my phone saying "Emma what the hell! What's happening? Why weren't you attending the phone? What's wrong with James?"
I just take a deep breath and say "Mom please one at a time, and can we have this call later. I am running a little late for my work."
My mom says "Emma are you mad. Did you see your phone. James....his"
I cut her and say "I know his porn right!" I was controlling my laugh at this point.
So let me break it for you now. What was the video you may wonder. And it is a porn video, I know little over the top. You see my dear Adam is a computer geek, and his photoshopping technique is amazing, he has even a degree on it. So I asked his dear help and made a porno of my dear "Fiancé" with another man.
And sent it yesterday anonymously.
And it's currently trending with 20M views. I am not even sure how he came to my house without press killing him with questions.
So now back to the call, "Yes mom I saw the video, low lighting right. Very bad, it's that if you are doing a sex tape do it proper right!"
My mom groans and says "Emma please don't tell me you did this!"
I say "Mom please I am not that low, he couldn't keep it in his pants and shoved it into random people, and I am the one getting the blame. Please!"
I can sense my mom shaking her head and says "Emma please it's your great grandfather's wish and also....."
"Also what mom?"
"Your grandma is not doing good Emma, this is her last wish. Don't regret it after hers..."
"Mom don't! I will come home tomorrow. Ok! Say grandma hi!"
I cut the call before she could say anything else.
I will believe anything after I see. So another trip to home I guess.
The moment I go out my house and switch on the security system. One of guards run up to me and say "Miss there is press outside."
I throw my head back and sigh loudly. And pray that the plan must not backfire.
________________________________
Hey guys
Hope you liked this chapter
Vote and comment