Chapter 23 Preparations?

Alphaxavierlover Thanks for your votes!

"Emma, your wedding is in a week, why aren't you doing anything?" My mom asks as she shakes her head, while picking up my towel from the ground.

I just act as if she isn't in the room and turn in the bed and press my head into the pillow. Sometimes I wish I can go somewhere from away from these people.

"Emma, I know you are awake. Please don't pretend as if you are sleeping!"

Hearing that, I leave out an animalistic groan and get up from the bed.

"I am up, you are happy!" I exclaim.

She walks up to me and smoothens my hair and says, "Darling, I will be the happiest when you both exchange your kisses and will be pronounced husband and wife."

I just fake gag and she hits my arm playfully and leaves the room.

I huff out and try to hit my head back into the pillow when I hear my mom screaming, "Don't you dare go back to sleeping, we have an appointment with your dress designer, it's your favorite Sarah Brown. So get dressed and chop chop!"

Hearing her name my eyes light up automatically, I mean of course she is my wedding dress designer. She has been designing all my formal dresses for years now.

Thank god the fitting and all those scary and boring stuff got over last week. Being a person who broke off their relationship, I was not in a good shape. When I was speaking with Emily about it, I just couldn't believe how dumb we both were.

We didn't inform our relationship to Emily, she was shocked and hurt. Cause I was just bawling my eyes out and telling her that we broke up and she was like what the hell, you guys were shagging.

I literally broke out laughing and with my dried tears and all, I looked like a hobo. She was scared for a minute seeing my sudden change of emotions. But then things slide down and yeah after eating two tubs of cookie and cream ice cream.

I gained a good amount of pounds. To be honest I didn't give a flying fuck about it. But when the person was taking my measurements and screaming out the numbers. I wanted the ground to open up and swallow me inside.

After taking a good shower, I slid into a floral white dress that rested over my knees,with some brown boots, I gave a twirl. Though seeing my arms bulge out a little through the fabric. I felt good. I took out my curler and gave some soft curls.

After nearly burning my skin on the neck for four times, thinking how absurd a burn in that place would give people some ideas. That I didn't wanted to hear or entertain.

I get into my Tesla, with my mom on the front seat. I drive towards the Brown boutique. Emily said she will join us there. I am not having a bridesmaids. It's just going to be a maid of honor and that's Emily.

Now that I think about, I haven't even thought who is going to be his groomsmen. Does that devil even has friends?

***
"Wow Sarah the dress looks wonderful! I am in love with the design." My mom exclaims as she sees the dress.

To be honest, I am in awe too. It's a beautiful dress. It had a deep neck with full sleeves made of net. It was a little on the fluffier side.

 It was a little on the fluffier side