Playboy

It was now September and winter was nearing, Maybelle and Charles had been courting for over a month now. He would visit her and she would sneak out they would spend time together taking long drives, going out to eat and having a meaningful conversation. Her feelings for him started to grow however she was sad that she could not share the joy of being in a courtship with her family, her best friend Stacey almost had a panic attack when she found out but she promised to keep her secret besides Charles had promised that he would figure out how to convince her father to let him court her. Maybelle believed that Charles would be successful if her father loved he would want to see her happy and Charles was the one who made her happy.

The bed croaked and the girl underneath Charles moaned loudly with every rough thrust he delivered, he held to the headboard for stability as he continued to pound into the blonde.

"Ahhh Charles". She moaned and he picked up his pace.

"Ahhh yes yes yes yes". She screamed her eyes rolling to the back of her head as she orgasmed for the second time that night.

"Ahhh fuck". He said pounding into her before cumming, he pulled out and released onto the sheets. He rolled off her and laid back on the bed.

"That was good, I'm so sore". The blonde woman said as she stretched wincing as she felt the soreness between her legs.

"I told ya I know how to f*ck a broad". He smiled taking a drag from his opium pipe. He remembered that he promised to call Maybelle. He jumped out of bed and went to the telephone and dialed her number it rang thrice before someone answered.

"Hello". A masculine voice answered and Charles furrowed his brows. The number he called was for her bedroom telephone so why would the man answer her phone.

"Hello who's this". He asked as he took a seat next to the table with the telephone, the blonde whose name he had forgotten settled on his lap and began rubbing his chest.

"This Samuel, Maybelle is not available at the moment. May I ask who is calling". Charles felt the anger course through him. He remembered that her brother's name was Lester and that definitely was not Chalky White answering the phone which meant one thing. She had another man in her bedroom and clearly he was comfortable enough to answer the phone which means that he was used to spending time with her in her bedroom. He was seeing red at this point.

"Oh, here she comes". The voice came through. Samuel gave Maybelle the phone as he whispered that he had to go, she thanked him for helping her with her homework and he left.

"Hello". She answered wondering who could it be.

"Who the f*ck is in ya room right now". A deep voice bellowed which she recognized as belonging to Charles. She furrowed her brows in confusion at his tone and vulgar language.

"I am alone in my room". She stated, looking around the room in confusion.

"Don't f*ck lie to me, another man just f*cking answered ya phone who the f*ck is he!". Charles was screaming in anger now. Perhaps it was his own insecurities about his infidelities but the thought of her getting cozy with another man drove him over the edge.

"Charles, Samuel is just a friend he was helping me with my homework". Maybelle answered in a soft voice as she heard a knock before the door opened and Stacey walked in.

"In ya room. Don't f*cking lie to me. Ya could do ya homework in ya study room or whatever f*cking room ya rich people have not had a man in ya f*cking bedroom!". He screamed causing her to wince and Stacey looked at her friend in concern.

"Charles please nothing happened you are being irrational". She voiced hoping to calm him down, he was starting to scare a little.

"I'm being irrational, I'm being f*cking irrational ". Charles chuckled but Maybelle could tell that he was not amused. He roughly pushed the girl off him as he stood to his feet.

"I'm being f*cking irrational, do ya know what would be irrational. If I said I'm ending this whole f*cking thing, that I'm done witchu that would be f*cking irrational!". His chest was heaving up and down and he took a glass throwing it against the wall.

"No no Charles please don't okay I am sorry it's my fault". Maybelle choked up as tears started rolling down her face. Her relationship had just begun and it was perfect but she messed up. She would be really heartbroken if he left, she was already starting to develop feelings for him.

"Ya know what I'm done I don't need this sh*t in my life". Charles said before hanging up. He turned to the blonde.

" Get on the bed I'm ready for round two". He said pointing towards the bed, he would deal with his relationship issues later now he needed some stress relief. The phone rang and he ignored as climbed on top of the blonde entering her as she moaned his name. The phone continued to ring as he was thrusting in and out of the girl underneath him

"Come on answer the phone". Maybelle cried as she listened to the phone ring without an answer. Stacey took the receiver from her friend's hand and hung up.

She hugged her friend as Maybelle broke down crying, she didn't even ask what the matter was because Stacey knew it was Charles. They had been together for only over a month but Charles had already made Maybelle cry twice already and she would always blame herself and let him treat her badly. Stacey initially thought that her friend was an idiot for allowing Charles to treat her that way that was until she listened to one of their telephone conversations and quickly realized that Charles was man who had a way with words. He was a smooth talker and if Stacey was not aware of his character she herself would have fallen under his spell. But when he was good to Maybelle he treated her like a queen, Stacey recalled how last week Charles bought Maybelle a bunch of her favorite flowers which were accompanied by a beautiful bracelet. Stacey wondered about  Charles' mental health he seemed to have multiple personalities one moment he was hot and the next he was cold  but one thing that she was sure was that he was going to hurt her friend terribly one day and she would be there to support her.

Thoughts?. Please vote comment and share. I think I updated a bit late today because I am busy braiding my hair. It will be the same tomorrow. So sorry about that. I will also have only one update per day this week I think but I will see. Peace out peeps.😚😘😙

Picture on top is Naomi Campbell and her mother so now we know where her beauty comes from.