Ecstasy

Charles peeked through the door a little to make sure no one was in the room, he could still hear gunfire which meant they were still shooting each other somewhere in the hotel.

"Come on". He whispered to Maybe gesturing for her to come to him, she complied grabbing his hand for safe measure. He slowly led them out of the room, his gun still in hand and he looked around to be sure, he was covering Maybelle in case any shots were fired it would hit him instead of her.

They slowly made their way out of the room and he covered as they ran to a staircase that would take them to the employees' exit, which no one used so they would not be seen. He led her to his car and they drove off, he sighed in relief when he realized he managed to get out of there safely, he would answer to Masseria later all that mattered now was that Maybelle was safe. He would sleep in peace tonight at that thought, though she was still visibly shaken.

They arrived at his apartment building and he parked his car, helping her out before they went to his apartment. He had never brought a woman to his apartment, he would meet with them in brothels and hotel rooms but never his apartment. Most people might have been impressed by his place, it was big and was situated near Central Park but he guessed it would not be a big deal to Maybelle since she grew up in a mansion, he was a little disappointed that he could not impress her.

"Charles". She spoke softly turning towards him.

"What is it that you do, you had a gun today and my father.... what is that you both do". She finally asked the question that his been boggling her mind since the entire and she watched him stiffen at his question. He turned around and walked towards the kitchen.

"Charles please".She said grabbing his arm and he turned to grab her softly and bringing her close to him.

"Please let's not talk about that aspect of my life okay, I don't ya view of me to change". He whispered softly before placing a delicate kiss on her forehead.

"Last time we spoke you were angry at me you said you wanted to end our courtship". She spoke softly looking at his chest. He grabbed her chin softly making her look at him.

"I'm an irrationally jealous man, especially when it comes to things I value". He whispered looking straight into her eyes, this has been the most honest he has ever been with her since they met. He placed a gentle kiss on her lips.

"I'm gonna go run ya a warm bath okay". He kissed her once more before moving towards the bathroom. He opened the water and let it run in his large bathtub once he was satisfied with the temperature he called into the bathroom.

"Everything ya need is here, I'm gonna go make ya something to eat". He spoke turning around to leave.

"Charles".She called out as he was about to leave, he turned around to face her.

"I'm afraid would you please stay with me". She honestly did not know what was going through her mind when she said that but she knew it was that the shooting had scared her and she was afraid to be alone. He opened his mouth to speak.

"Please". She begged with tears in her eyes when he was about to protest. He nodding and watched as she slowly took clothes wincing and turning around as his member hardened at the sight of her beautiful body. She went in the bathtub moaning at the feeling of the warm water.

"You can turn around now the foam is covering me". She said laying back in the tub and he complied leaning against the door frame as he watched her attempt to relax in the water.

"You don't want to sit next to me?". She asked patting the edge of the tub. He shook his head in the negative.

"Nah I feel swell standin' here". He replied curtly.

"Why don't you trust me". She asked innocently and all the blood rushed to his southern region.

"I don't trust myself". He said licking his lips with a dark look in his eyes.

"Please". She whispered softly giving him a look that made him weak. He nodded his and walked towards her sitting on the edge of the tub.

"Do you think my father is okay, do you think he is alive". She spoke as her voice broke down. The thought of something happening to her father was a frightening one.

"Hey hey, I'm pretty sure ya father's okay". He comforted gently rubbing her smooth back.

"Please hold me". She croaked out softly and he groaned.

"I might do somethin' I'm gonna regret". He whispered as his eyes darkened in lust.

"Please, I trust you". She whispered softly before biting her lip. He nodded and went into the bathtub with his clothes on he settled behind and held her towards his chest and they sat there for awhile in silence as his erection grew bigger by the minute.

She suddenly turned her body around to face him and he got a view of her beautiful small breasts, he refused to let his eyes move towards her lower region as he did not trust himself. She moved closer to him wrapping her arms around his neck before kissing him. She then wrapped her legs around his torso and straddled him.

"Maybelle please". He winced the pain of his erection unbearable.

"I want to please you".She whispered and he was confused at her words until she began grinding on his erection.

"Shh f*ck Maybelle sh*t". He winced loudly and was about to move her of him until he heard her moan his name softly and he swore he was in heaven. He grabbed her waist and began guiding her up and down on his clothed erection.

"Charles Charles please". Maybelle moaned in the sweetest voice her head was thrown back and he closed in pleasure. Charles watched the beautiful girl on top of him in a state of ecstasy, this was the most beautiful scene he has ever witnessed in his life he thought before he heard scream his name feeling her first-ever orgasm before collapsing on his chest.

"My darling ya are a weakness". He whispered to her as they both drifted to sleep in the tub.

Well well, thoughts?. Please vote comment and share.